PDA

View Full Version : Hello Caparison Forum from Toronto

Rydock
11-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Hi I'm Rydock from Toronto, and I play an ESP. Although I love my ESP, I've been infatuated with Caparisons for a really long time now and so I'm joining this forum to meet other Caparison users and drool over pics of them :D. I've always wanted one but couldn't figure out how to get one from Japan without having to sell off my limbs to pay import taxes, nor do I currently have the funds for one. Well, hope I can see some sweet Dellinger pics here.

Cheers!

buddroyce
11-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Rydock! Welcome to the forum :) It's nice to see another person from Toronto!

27fretshred
11-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Welcome!! You're actually pretty damn lucky that you're in Toronto 'cause that's where Budd is!! I'd kill to hang out with him and his Caps!

buddroyce
11-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey if you want to come out and hang out and talk Caparisons/gear sometime I'm all for it. :)

dimebagdolf
11-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Welcome aboard!

Yes, you are lucky indeed.

Wish I had Budd nearby!

sixstringninja
13-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Hello And Welcome!!

SJLee
14-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Welcome to the forum man. If you're in Toronto I would definitely hook up with Budd. Not only do you have a Cap dealer near you but you also have one of the best damn techs around. Damn you're lucky.. I gotta drive 20-30 minutes just to get strings.

Rydock
14-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey if you want to come out and hang out and talk Caparisons/gear sometime I'm all for it. :)

Hey do you mean me? I'd feel more than priveledged to do so. Wow I'd never would have imagined there would be an actual Caparison dealer so close to me. Would you happen to have a physical shop here in Toronto? I would love to pay you a visit.

Well, nice to meet you Budd, and everybody else. Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

buddroyce
14-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Well you and pretty much anyone in the area. Although I'm in Toronto I can literally be anywhere across the country to do shows and even just hang out. If you want to come visist me just PM me and we'll work something out. I take clients by appointment only as I'm not always in Toronto to deal with clients directly. My staff consists mostly of guys who do everything else BUT handle the guitars.