PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Greece

Arpegio
19-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Hi everybody its nice that I found this forum. My name is Vasilis 27 years old and in about 5 days from now I'm getting my scarab gold...cant wait. I've been playing guitar for about 13 years now and after I graduated from the music academy of Bulgaria I have the pleasure of working as a guitar teacher.I own a kramer striker, an epiphone bullseye, a bc rich virgin and a gitane Dg 500.Generally I like Metal,rock jazz but with my band we mostly play progressive metal.So I thought it was time to finally buy a really expensive and top of the art guitar.My first thought was to check the ESP or IBANEZ models since they are the most popular. After I tried their most expensive models the owner of the shop told me to try a caparison dellinger.I was blown away by the guitar.Next I tried a horus then a TAT II.Trust me I've played with lots of guitars I honestly think they are THE BEST

check out my you tube channel if you like
http://www.youtube.com/user/psiseferepies

buddroyce
19-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi Vasilis, welcome to the forum. I'm really happy you could join us. Caparison's definitely are amongst some of the best guitars around. You're actually very lucky to be able to try a Caparison first hand at a shop before buying it. Don't forget to share pictures of your guitar when you get it :)

19-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Hey man! Welcome to the family. You need to share pics of your new baby when you get it.

Awesome vids man. You have some great technique.

Hendricks
20-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Hello and welcome!! Your Horus will probably be the best guitar you'll ever play and own! Congratulations man!