PDA

View Full Version : Wrist pain

firewalker
17-06-2007, 06:36 PM
I've been getting some pain on my left wrist recently. There's a strange bump that's forming on the back of my wrist that's painful when I press it. Bending my hand forward feels like my wrist is getting stretched and it's impossible to do a single pushup without feeling like my hand is going to break. This happened before, but it disappeared the day after, but this time it doesn't seem to go away.

Tommy
17-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Have you been overusing your hand lately? Anyways, get a doctor to look at it. No point in us trying to find out what it is, as we can't help you with it anyways...

firewalker
17-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I haven't been over using my left hand at all. I'll have to go see a doctor tomorrow or the day after. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem.

lefty_jb
18-06-2007, 04:30 AM
I've been getting some pain on my left wrist recently. There's a strange bump that's forming on the back of my wrist that's painful when I press it. Bending my hand forward feels like my wrist is getting stretched and it's impossible to do a single pushup without feeling like my hand is going to break. This happened before, but it disappeared the day after, but this time it doesn't seem to go away.

Cut back on wanking off!! First it's your wrist and then you'll go blind!!

Tommy
18-06-2007, 08:05 PM
I haven't been over using my left hand at all. I'll have to go see a doctor tomorrow or the day after. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem.

I have a similar problem. Although it's because i fell on my wrist. A bone in there got bent the wrong way. No wonder it hurt so ****ing much... :p

Although it does sound like a tendon has gotten infected or something (i know there's like a latin name on that, but I can't remember for the love of me...) :D

spork
18-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Although it does sound like a tendon has gotten infected or something (i know there's like a latin name on that, but I can't remember for the love of me...) :D

Carpel Tunnel Syndrome maybe??

dna-stain
18-06-2007, 08:25 PM
No way man, that's not carpel tunnel syndrome. He's got the ancient Hawaii'n disease of "Laka Nooky" ;)

Tommy
18-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Let's call it the "Infected-****ed-up-tendon-disease"!

SymphonyZ
19-06-2007, 12:32 AM
I like Laka Nooky better.. it explains many of the wrist injuries around.

Tommy
19-06-2007, 12:37 AM
I like Laka Nooky better.. it explains many of the wrist injuries around.

Alrighty then!

SJLee
19-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Regardless of what it is, you should go see a doctor (and maybe find yourself a girl or something)