PDA

View Full Version : caparisonforum / bmusic

Trypios
14-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey,
I've been a member to the other forum (bmusic) recently out of curiosity
and been browsing for awhile

I have to say this:
caparisonforum.com is by far superior to the other!!
At least the layout and sorting. (I would say the content as well, but I'm still new)
Thanks Budd

Grolli
14-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm browsing and posting on both forums side by side, and I think both are great sources for information about Caparisons! Both Budd and Shane are absolutely tip-top guys, and I would like to thank them both for hosting these Capa-sections! Goodie! :)

Xykhron
14-12-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm browsing and posting on both forums side by side, and I think both are great sources for information about Caparisons! Both Budd and Shane are absolutely tip-top guys, and I would like to thank them both for hosting these Capa-sections! Goodie! :)

+1 ;)

Trypios
14-12-2009, 05:32 PM
yeah...
that's why I said
"at least the layout and sorting"

it's so easy to find your way over here

cdm
15-12-2009, 10:02 AM

like my namesake already mentioned, I like both boards. there's no need for any comparison at all...

adam1367
15-12-2009, 02:10 PM
That other forum seem's dead lately (at least caparison section), but it has completely diffenets attitude to it, less fan-based opinions for capas, which is cool

Why comparing them though? Like it changes something...

Trypios
15-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I just wanted to say a thanks for the website layout.
It must have taken a lot of effort.
It's not an insult to bmusic