PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada!

Physicist
15-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Hey,
my name is Pierre-Luc, I'm from Quebec (Canada). I've been a (proud) Caparison player since summer 2008. I own a 2007 Dellinger in Midnight Blue and a brand new Horus in Scarab. Needless to say I'm a big fan of Caparisons since the second I laid my hands on one.

I play in a band mainly doing covers of diverse rock and metal bands, and we're slowly getting some original stuff together. I have many different tastes in music, which range from Baroque music to Death metal, with some Jazz/Fusion, acoustic... in between. There's no bad genre, only bad artists in those genres - I like to say that.

I might wanna buy a TAT soon, I hear maybe budd could help me with that? :cool:

Xykhron
15-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the board Pierre-Luc!

Loiss
16-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Hi Pierre-Luc, welcome aboard. Nice to see that I'm not the only one owning Caps in Quebec. BTW I'm from Quebec city where're you from ?

Physicist
16-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys.

Loiss, I live in a small town in Lac-St-Jean but I study physics at the Universit Laval.

buddroyce
16-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Just so you guys know, I just opened up a Caparison dealer in Quebec to handle my Quebec sales. I noticed that I had a growing number of french only speaking clients from Quebec and figured I needed a shop that can better serve that market because of my language barrier (my french is crap). So you can now get Caparisons at Musique Richard Gendreau and actually try some out there. I forgot what they have in stock right now, but I have a Caparison TAT II Crimson that I'm shipping out to them today (no premium package, but I will be doing the setup on it).

Physicist
16-07-2010, 03:48 PM
That's awesome! I'll sure be going there as soon as I can