PDA

View Full Version : Is the Sevenstring.org a ****ed up forum? Yes

fireheart82
19-02-2011, 10:25 PM
I was posting a thread now about thoughts from owners that own Bernie Rico Jr 727 for their experience of the sound etc. IN THE RIGHT THREAD and after the rules. AND I GOT BANNED!
Its the third time i got banned there in 2 weeks. Read the classified RULES they say. Never going to talk there no more. What a ****ed up forum.
If i have done something wrong i always make it up. But this time.... EVERYTHING WAS placed right and nothing done wrong..

The first ban they apologized and it got fixed back, because i put the for sale ad in the standard guitars section, but i moved it the same minute to the Classefied For sale/wanted thread so i got forgiven. BUT then i got banned with NO fxxx reason after 10 minute again for the ADS!
The Second i got banned for no reason!
THe Third i got banned for no reason again! thanks for that!

SevenString Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Upped because this is your third ban, the next one is permanent

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-19-2011, 04:00 PM

motomoto
19-02-2011, 10:34 PM
technomancer says this in the public ban list:

''fireheart82 can take some time off since apparently he didn't get the point after being told to read the classifieds rules three times''

also not trying to take sides here but starting flame in a forum about ANOTHER forum, might bring a shit storm.

fireheart82
19-02-2011, 10:40 PM
I have done nothing wrong in making a thread in seven string posts, about questions about my order of a seven string! i have not posted something for sale that i got banned last time for. Shitstorm is produced by their actions.

fireheart82
19-02-2011, 10:41 PM
So what is right and what is wrong. :-) i read the classified rules. when i got banned first time,
i even copyied a for sale thread recepi of a another members thread and filled in my guitars info. It was pretty neat. And suddently i got banned. (for maybe having the 16s post done as a for sale ad) But the member i copied from had also the same amount of post done, or 21 exactly!. And he wherent banned.

But thats fine. So then i didnt post the guitar today when the ban was lifted because i thought i should wait. I even asked in the "im new here thread of mine", ; when can i post my guitar for sale whithout getting banned. Maybe i got banned for that question:p

Kride
19-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I got banned too once when commenting fraudulent pics, never went back

motomoto
19-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Dunno man

they re saying you posted an add and you got banned for it.They deleted your post in the add....

Apparently you broken a rule or something?

Its a forum either way... carry on and don't give a f@@@@ck

fireheart82
19-02-2011, 10:59 PM
I am also thanked 2 times there for some good points from other members in helping them out or something. And the other member that have his for sale ad have 1 thanked. So is it fair to do so?

fireheart82
19-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I can give a xxxxxx , But when i used an hour to make for sale Ad on my stupid HTC Touch phone and when i was done i where banned. THat pisses me little tiny bit off. hehe:-) So little that you can even see it. Just the fuses where gone and the lights out for a minute.:-)
You'll have to see the irony here.

ntroulis
20-02-2011, 10:53 AM
weird man, i just follow the rules and everything its ok. try again;) not a big deal:)

Echelon-IV
20-02-2011, 08:37 PM
this forum > that forum. period. ;)

Trypios
20-02-2011, 10:10 PM
this forum > that forum. period. ;)

second that

fireheart82
21-02-2011, 12:13 AM
ok delete this thread now:-) Im a Caparison Man now, ill get a TAT soon!