PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Chesterfield, Virginia, USA!

Church2224
21-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey guys, I just joined. I do not own a Caparison, yet, but hopefully will next year.

Right now I have a 2007 Ibanez RG550Rxx, a 2007 Jackson SL2h, a 2009 Carvin DC400cw, and a new 2011 Jackson SL2h on the way, all I love to death. Since so many people tell me that Caparisons are similar to Jacksons, I thought I should give them a shot, especially a TAT and a Horus.

I do have a question though, does anyone know who is probably the best Caparison Dealer in the USA? I was looking at Guitar Asylum, The Axe Palace, and Chuck Levin's Music Center. A friend over at another forum recommended ordering from BRL Guitarworks over in Canada, but I am not sure about import prices or shipping outside the country.

Thanks Guys!

Trypios
21-08-2011, 07:22 PM
BRL Guitarworks is what everyone is going to recommend in here, not only for great service but also for the fact that the owner is also our forum's administrator (Budd Royce). Budd also offers some interesting guitar upgrades, I'm sure he'll be here in a bit to elaborate.

As for USA dealers I vouch for the Axe Palace.

Church2224
22-08-2011, 01:56 AM
BRL Guitarworks is what everyone is going to recommend in here, not only for great service but also for the fact that the owner is also our forum's administrator (Budd Royce). Budd also offers some interesting guitar upgrades, I'm sure he'll be here in a bit to elaborate.

As for USA dealers I vouch for the Axe Palace.

Thanks Trypios. I am hoping he chimes in, I would like to get some information from him...

buddroyce
26-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you're looking to pickup a Caparison from me just shoot me an e-mail at info@brlguitars.com, however I can tell you that if you're looking for a completely stock Caparison it might be cheaper to get it from a US dealer.