PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sweden

efx
21-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Not much to say, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've had an interest in a Caparison for a while now and since I'm traveling quite a bit to and from the US I'm thinking of picking one up or at least ordering on there.

So, if I have any questions I'll post them here :) Seems like a good community, I'm glad I found it!

Regards :)

buddroyce
21-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

I hope you like it here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have about Caparisons.

horus
21-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Hello and welcome!

I thought they had Caparison's in Sweden? Or is it just a LOT cheaper to get it from the US?

efx
21-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Yeah, I honestly think with what the dollar is right now it's cheaper to buy it in the US and ship it over. I had another guitar last year shipped over via UPS and it was fine. Even with shipping + duty fees it ended up being just a little over half of what I would have had to pay here in Sweden.

As far as where to look in the US, I'm going to NY where I lived for the longest while so I assume Guitar Asylum is the place to look?

cj87
21-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't have my caparison yet, but I ordered an oiled walnut Horus from Guitar Asylum. Rob is a cool guy and easy to work with. I would recommend them to you.

Sebas Honing
22-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Hey!
Welcome to the board!

Greets, Sebas.

Tommy
22-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Good evening, fellow Scandinavian brother :D