PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy with a NEW Caparison!

Shred9
28-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey brothers! I've got a Applehorn Horus HGS and now that I've got it setup somewhat correctly, it's my favorite axe that I've ever owned. As soon as I can sell off some of my other axes, I'll be buying another Caparison for sure. Been playing for most of my life and with this axe it gave me more inspiration to keep going even though the area that I live in now has a very small/shallow talent pool as far as metal goes so it's been a nightmare for me to try to get a metal band together that's more about skill than just noise like alot of the other ones out there today. Oh well it's great to be here with you dudes. I'm sure that I'll learn stuff from all of you about setups, recording, ect. Never give up and as always..."Keep Shreddin'!"

horus
29-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the forum man!! It's always a great feeling when you get a guitar and inspires you to make music. I wouldn't worry about having a small pool of people to form a band. I find that sometimes it's best just to find people who want to play 'music' and slowly try to infuse some metal into them.

buddroyce
29-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum :) I hope you like it here. Don't forget to spread the love of Caparison's to the rest of your friends.

Sebas Honing
31-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey man!

Welcome to the board. ;-)

Greets, Sebas.