Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your other guitars here - Wanna show off your girls? Go here

SJLee Guest
    I don't get what's so different about the TRS on your guitar.. got any pics to illustrate??

Sebas Honing Guest
    I've got no pics of it, sorry...

...but it's just what I said: It's the push-in arm. It works really well and smooth, it's easily adjustable and it's noiseless.

Greets, Sebas.

SJLee Guest
    So when are you going to toss up some vids of you ripping it up on that guitar?

Sebas Honing Guest
    Not, I have no cam....
    ...but maybe sometime in the future...;-)

Greets, Sebas.

silent_city666 Guest
    Sweet guitar man! I recently downloaded a copy of some instructional video Marcel did.. Gotta say he can play!! He was still using Ibanez's in that video so it must have been pretty old.

Sebas Honing Guest
    I finally borrowed a digital camera to make some shots of my gear. View them here...

BTW, I added multiple pics of my MC-7, and on one of them you can see the plastic ring that holds the push-in arm of the Floyd.

Other stuff in my collection that's not pictured in this gallery:
    -My The Animal black strat with added purple flames, but since I gave that guitar to my sister, it's not really mine anymore...
    -My acoustics: An old Eko Raider 12 from around the sixties, a Morgan acoustic with B-band pickup (that sucks like hell), a Kumika classical guitar, a heavily destroyed Alhambra 3/4 classical guitar and a cute 1/2 Paloma classical guitar (on which I started when I was 5)
    -My amps: A Marshall Valvestate model 8100 head with Conquest 4x10 cabinet, a London City MVG 150 combo and an old National combo
    -My effects: An Arion Stereo Chorus SCH-1 an a Bass Distortion, a Zoom Hyper Lead HL-01 and 606 multi effect, a Marshall Edward the Compressor ED-1, an Ibanez Phase Tone from the sixties and a Boss ME-33 multi effect.

Greets, Sebas.
    Last edited by Sebas Honing; 17-12-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Attachment 66
    Jackson Snakeskin Soloist SL2H, got it back when I was almost 18 and graduated High school. It's got a Trembucker Duncan Full Shred and a JAzz in the neck pushpotted. Not a big fan of the full shred anymore, the JB's going in shortly.
    Last edited by JasonA; 15-10-2009 at 05:41 PM.

That's one very nice guitar. I always wanted a snakeskin Jackson SL2H.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

New pic

Sweet!!! That Les Paul has an old Randy Rhoads feel to it with that snake skin strap!