Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PICS: Dellinger-MJR PRO BLACK *BRL Custom Concept Model*

Black is cool but the thing that I like better about this is the pickup config. It would also be cool if it were on an HGS-FX and the hardware was black, but thats hard to find those parts.

SJLee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sm5150 View Post
    if you took a dell2 body and put the MJR neck on it, then you must have the MJR body with the dell2 neck... do you have a pic of that? that's something i'd like to see!
    +1 on that

Well I guess this is how you knew it would fit lol. That looks even better than I thought it would, I'd like to see some pics of the MJR body with the Dellinger neck as well considering I'm planning on doing this same swap. How is the shape of the MJR neck compared to the Dellinger? I'm hoping it's not too different, I love the feel of my Dellinger neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnir View Post
    Well I guess this is how you knew it would fit lol. That looks even better than I thought it would, I'd like to see some pics of the MJR body with the Dellinger neck as well considering I'm planning on doing this same swap. How is the shape of the MJR neck compared to the Dellinger? I'm hoping it's not too different, I love the feel of my Dellinger neck.
    The neck between the MJR and a regular Dellinger is quite different. I actually like the MJR neck a bit more since it's got the asymetrical neck back(think EVH kinda). Both necks are awesome though. I'll get some pics of the Dellinger neck on the MJR body sometime.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnir View Post
    Our admin is good for a lot of stuff

Hey Budd, would you ever be willing to sell that Dellinger-MJR pro black or even the Dellinger II with the pro white MJR body?

firewalker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Our admin is good for a lot of stuff

Hey Budd, would you ever be willing to sell that Dellinger-MJR pro black or even the Dellinger II with the pro white MJR body?
    I'm pretty sure that if you fork over enough cash he'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post

The original X2N + Tone Zone combo didn't sound that great IMO. The Caparison PH-R setup is definitely much better IMO.

I hope you guys enjoy it! Comment all your want on it!
    does the guitar have a mahogony body? if so then that is why the X2N sounded bad on it, it sure sounded bad on my horus, and it sounded just as bad on my friends esp eclipse. X2N on alder however is a completely different story.

Yep, mahogony. The MJR is mahogony as well. I love my PH pick-ups, never tried the X2N, I've used an Evo/bridge, PAF pro/neck combo on a bunch of my high end Ibanez's in the past and always loved it though. Wonder if that would sound good on the Dellinger.
    Pro White Dellinger II
    Pro Black Dellinger MJR
    Engl Powerball Mesa 4x12
    Sennheiser Wireless

Isnt his signature supposed to be on the headstock??

I believe it is.
    Pro White Dellinger II
    Pro Black Dellinger MJR
    Engl Powerball Mesa 4x12
    Sennheiser Wireless