Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caparison Evolution: Falcon to Horus

Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    I would never even consider buying that ESP. What a piece! There are 3 major problems with this axe. 1- Its ugly, 2- its not a Caparison, and 3- its not a Caparison.
    Thats all Kirk needs: 3 more frets.
    I suppose we are a little bias here, hehe
    Kirk barely knows how to use 22 and 24 frets. I think he'd get lost playing on something with 27!!!

I couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by dpowell View Post
    Kirk barely knows how to use 22 and 24 frets. I think he'd get lost playing on something with 27!!!
    Well put sir. What a hack!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Heretic_Divine View Post
    Wow, I didn't know this guitar existed. I still need to get a horus before I even think about a falcon. Anyone who finds a horus in black forest,please let me know.
    i just got a black forest

Quote Originally Posted by dpowell View Post
    LOL!!! You got a point there.
    FUSEBOXX Guitarist

Guitars:
    Caparison Horus Yellow Sand 2009
    Caparison Dellinger 7FX Oiled Mahogany 2009

Line 6

Exclusively uses Elixir Cables and Strings.

Since this thread got bumped...

The Maverick is actually ESP's version of the Kramer Nightswan (they built the Nightswans) so aside from adding 27 frets now it was out long before the Falcon was.

Whichever you like they are both nice axes:

more info/pics
    Last edited by Kagami; 02-02-2010 at 05:54 AM.

I'd still like to have one of those Mavericks. I've always been a big fan of ESP's reverse headstocks opposed to Jackson's.

if the jackson had caparison devil head tail it would be a collectors piece, but rather than that jackson looks the cap is coolest.
    # Caparison DemonWing Prototype CS
    # Washburn Dime3 Slime 95`
    # Washburn Dime 3 Dimebolt 97`
    # PRS 1988 Custom 24 Grey 10 Top
    # Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty 1973.
    # Jackson RR1 Lightning Sky CS
    # Suhr Modern Denim Namm 08 Prototype CS
    # Ibanez JEM 7vwh 1994
    # Mesa Dual Rect Proto Rev B #37,V30 VHT2502,CAE mixer,RST, TC-D-two,Roland SDX330 TSC

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa View Post
    I told y'all in another thread that he was a bit of a sissy, right?

hahaha - thread resurrection.

Visual Kei artists are not "gays" or "sissys" - they are just pretty extreme visually. just as some death metal and other heavy bands tend to go a bit overboard with the theatrics. and I say this as someone from Tampa who was there for the birth of that scene, ie: Morbid Angel and about a dozen other bands...

I became interested in Caparison because I was a SERIOUS Charvel/Jackson player in the 80s and then noticed in the early 90s that the MIJ models were getting better than the USA ones. Now that Jackson is owned by FMIC, who I hate with a passion, I had to check out Capa. Plus, I love many things Japanese and some of the best playing guitars I have ever owned have come from the land of the rising sun.

Got a Horus M3 on the FEDEX truck right now. Really hoping it will scratch my shred itch. I am doing a bunch of video demos for a Japanese effects company called One Control, so I am looking forward to using the Horus on those, as well as upcoming gigs.

lol.....I don't downtune, play extreme metal, or fit the Capa demographic. But I can shred with the best of them