Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Official 2009 NAMM Thread

Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post
    Yeah, there aren't any. At least none that were proposed just yet. Maybe we might see one when the Tokyo Guitar Show is out but I don't think Caparison does that show.

Bear in mind that the limited edition model Horus MF-07 from last year was actually just released as a test model to see how the market would respond with a maple fingerboard horus. Because it did well, we got the new Horus HGS models. In fact if you notice, a good number of the limited edition models eventually became a stock production model, well except for the Black Forest and Crimson Horus.
    Yep... and unfortunately... I"m jonesin' for a Crimson!

I don't think they will make a Crimson for a while, if they haven't already it won't be till later.

Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post
    Yeah, there aren't any. At least none that were proposed just yet. Maybe we might see one when the Tokyo Guitar Show is out but I don't think Caparison does that show.

Bear in mind that the limited edition model Horus MF-07 from last year was actually just released as a test model to see how the market would respond with a maple fingerboard horus. Because it did well, we got the new Horus HGS models. In fact if you notice, a good number of the limited edition models eventually became a stock production model, well except for the Black Forest and Crimson Horus.
    IAs new custom is supposedly being shown at that show (or some other show in japan, i forget) this year.