Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 NAMM Thread

I just picked up my badge at registration but I'm still 2 hrs too early to get in the show. HOWEVER, I just realized as both my girlfriend and my assistant can't make it to the show I have one more visitor pass left. So if anyone can make it down here within the next day or so.... maybe you can get in The NAMM show runs until sunday so there's still time even for our overseas friends.

NOTE: You gotta be 18+ 'cause I don't want to have to hold your hand and make sure you don't get into trouble.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
    Wildrat666, when you say braunish Horus, do you mean the one of the left of the green Horus? If so, somebody should get a good pic of that. If it looks like the picture I seen, than that's one sexy Horus.
    yea exactly!! what colour do u think it is?? very hard to see

marty_becker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post
    I just picked up my badge at registration but I'm still 2 hrs too early to get in the show. HOWEVER, I just realized as both my girlfriend and my assistant can't make it to the show I have one more visitor pass left. So if anyone can make it down here within the next day or so.... maybe you can get in The NAMM show runs until sunday so there's still time even for our overseas friends.

NOTE: You gotta be 18+ 'cause I don't want to have to hold your hand and make sure you don't get into trouble.
    If only I could fly to Anaheim right now.

marty_becker Guest
    Oh yeah, here's the teaser shot ihave27frets posted over at the other forum.

I'm sure Budd will get us some better pics later today.

I wish I was allowed to sneak in yesterday to take some shots but it was for Exhibitors and everyone else BUT Buyers (retailers, distributors), press/media and Visitors.

That one there behind the green sure looks a lot like the old Black Forest. I'll have to confirm.
    Last edited by buddroyce; 15-01-2009 at 05:36 PM.

We'll I'm heading back out to the show floor in about an hour. The first place I'm heading to is definitely the Caparison booth. I'll probably go there snap some pics and then come back to my hotel room to post some pics for you guys (thank god it isn't that far away). So check back in an hour or two for updates.

MichaelG Guest
    We'll I'm heading back out to the show floor in about an hour. The first place I'm heading to is definitely the Caparison booth. I'll probably go there snap some pics and then come back to my hotel room to post some pics for you guys (thank god it isn't that far away). So check back in an hour or two for updates.
    Dang, I'm jealous man. I'm sure that the worst day at NAMM is still better than the best day at work. Can't wait for the updates!

Hammerfall89 Guest
    Damn i am so jealous.. I live so close too but i guess i'm not cool enough to know anybody "in the business"

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfall89 View Post
    Damn i am so jealous.. I live so close too but i guess i'm not cool enough to know anybody "in the business"
    Dude, have you ever read this?

...I just realized as both my girlfriend and my assistant can't make it to the show I have one more visitor pass left. So if anyone can make it down here within the next day or so.... maybe you can get in ...
    Last edited by adam1367; 15-01-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrat666 View Post
    yea exactly!! what colour do u think it is?? very hard to see
    Budd may be right, it may be the Black Forest. Although, it looks a little different than the Black Forest in that picture. It's hard to say if it's black, dark brown or dark purple. Of course, that's just what it looks like to me right now..