Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 NAMM Thread

Well, guys it's now 10:30 and everyone is slowly starting to head into the show. HOWEVER I have been inside since 9:30 sneaking in a tad early and GOT YOU GUYS SOME PICS!!

I actually ran into Peter (ihave27frets) just there and spoke to him for a bit as well. As for the pics posted above? That's actually a pic from last year. Here's some pics of the new models. More on it after I post the pics!

YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE YOU SAW THIS STUFF FIRST!!!

Cheers,

Budd
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

The Chris Amott and Michael Romeo models.
    (that's the back of Itaru's head btw)

Fromt back to front
    Dellinger 7 FX (new hardtail 7 string model!!), Dellinger II FX (with new improved bridge), Horus HGS MF(Basically the same as the limited edition MF07 BUT with clock inlayss. All the MF07 models are probably worth a lot less now with this baby on the standard lineup), Dellinger II MC Titanium (MC standards for Metal Color), Dellinger MC Aluminum.

TAT Special Specifications.

TAT Special Trans Black - NOTE: This was actually an evolution on an old TAT Prototype model that Caparison had waaaay back in 1995 when they first designed the TAT. The prototype never got anywhere but it's now become what you would get when you merge a TAT with a Horus. 25.5" scale, 27 frets. The back of the neck has no finish and includes the switching options that you find on the Angelus.
    Last edited by buddroyce; 15-01-2009 at 07:48 PM.

TAT Special Trans Amber (the original 1995 prototype that the TAT Special evolved from was this color I believe). I love the figured maple top. This is one VERY expensive model though!!

The back of the neck on the TAT Special Pro Black. As you can see the paint is faded out leaving a bare wood oiled neck.

Specification card of the Dellinger 7 FX

The Dellinger 7 FX Oiled Mahogany.
    Last edited by buddroyce; 15-01-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Specification card of the new Horus HGS MF.

The new Horus HGS MF. This is now my favourite model. This comes in both Oiled Walnut AND Pro Black. Also features the PH-R in the bridge and a 3-way toggle switch. Looks like it's the same switch that was on the old Ibanez JPM models so I can probably rewire this to get the same sweet middle position. If anyone has a Horus MF07 that they want to sell, DO IT NOW! Because once the new models are fully in stock by dealers the MF07 won't be worth as much.

The new Dellinger MC models. Not too sure about this model myself.

Spec card on the Dellinger II MC
    Last edited by buddroyce; 15-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Sweet as hell, I need to get that maple with clock inlays.

I've been refreshing this page for 40 minutes and it was worth it.

Spec card of the other Dellinger MC

The Dellinger MC Alumunum. We all saw Chris Amott with a silver Dellinger-CA. Well instead of making another sig model they made it into a regular Dellinger model. The new Dellinger MC models feature a new pickup, the PH-BC.

General Observations: The new models definitely kick ass. All standard Horus models remain the same. Regular TATs remain the same. The Trans dark rose finish has been eliminated across the board (no more Dellinger, Dellinger II and Dellinger bass trans dark rose models anymore).

That's it for now. I'll snap up some more pics at 3pm when I have my appointment with Caparison. Oddly enough when I went there this morning, Itaru seemed to ignore me thinking I was some dude from some asian copy cat company or something 'cause I was trying to say hi to him but he kept avoiding me for some reason. Oh well.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW MODELS!! THEY LOOK TOTALLY AWESOME IN REAL LIFE!!

and now back to the show!! Enjoy guys!!
    Last edited by buddroyce; 15-01-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Budd, you never disappoint. Thank you!

Those Horus prototypes

Quote Originally Posted by jestreme View Post
    Budd, you never disappoint. Thank you!
    Thank you. I don't think anyone else would ever goto the show for 15 minutes and then come back to his hotel room just to post something to share. Enjoy gawking at the new models. If anyone wants one, let me know I'm taking orders for these babies now.

2009 a year that s gonna be hard. those dellinger and that TAT ohhhh my shiiiiiitttttt im broke for the rest of my life. gonna order one each.
    that TAT is the most..............shit no Ill give up-----

im cryin......