Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dellinger II SE Oiled Mahogany (New Arrivals)

Thumbs up Dellinger II SE Oiled Mahogany (New Arrivals)

Here is the first of nine Caparisons I recently secured. This one was presold, so just sharing some pics of this stunning guitar.

Honestly, photos just don't do these justice. The way they look and feel in real life is off the freaking charts! The Horus Scarab/GO I got in can be seen here on eBay if you want some real life pics. I also got in a Christopher Amott Dellinger in but I shipped it out before I could take photos sadly.

Other new arrivals: 3 NAMM pieces (TAT Special Amber, Dellinger MC Alluminum, & Horus HGS MF Oiled Walnut), Dellinger MJR, Dellinger 7 Pro.Black, and Dellinger II FX-HGS \m/

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

Do you know the new prices yet man?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzmorphus View Post
    Do you know the new prices yet man?
    Sure. The exact number is impossible to pinpoint as they're charging in JPY now not USD. So, one day it could be less/more than the next. In general though I'll give you an example, and because dealer prices are confidential I won't name what model I'm referring to:

2008 Dealer Price On Cap X: $1,320 USD
    2009 Dealer Price On Cap X: $1,682 USD (as of 1/23/09 exchange).

So you can see now, that me putting the Horus Scarab on eBay for $1999 instead of last year's price of $1899 is actually a steal and something I won't be able to do all the time. I'm doing the best I can to give people good deals, as I'm sure Budd will too, but we've really been put in a bad spot by economic conditions beyond our control.

If you want a price quote on a specific model, feel free to get in touch with me. My email and phone can be found on www.axepalace.com.

I hope that helps shed some light

-Nick
    Last edited by The Axe Palace; 23-01-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

I was after prices on the new models really, have you any idea what they are going to cost yet?

I was after prices on the new models really, have you any idea what they are going to cost yet?
    Yes I do have the prices for the new models, but because of the fluctuating nature of exchange rates, I'd rather not publish them right now. I'd rather give them on a case by case basis so I can offer the best prices (like I do with Bare Knuckle Pickups and other products I stock like that). Why don't you email me or give me a call and I could tell you the prices as of today?

Is that cool? Again, my email and phone number is listed on the website PM is okay too but I can respond to emails faster since I get them on my mobile phone.

-Nick

Quote Originally Posted by The Axe Palace View Post
    Yes I do have the prices for the new models, but because of the fluctuating nature of exchange rates, I'd rather not publish them right now. I'd rather give them on a case by case basis so I can offer the best prices (like I do with Bare Knuckle Pickups and other products I stock like that). Why don't you email me or give me a call and I could tell you the prices as of today?

Is that cool? Again, my email and phone number is listed on the website PM is okay too but I can respond to emails faster since I get them on my mobile phone.

-Nick
    Well I dont want one just yet, was just for future ref really, i'll mail you when I make up my mind

Cheers man.

Well I dont want one just yet, was just for future ref really, i'll mail you when I make up my mind

Cheers man.
    Well, I'm not sure why emailing, PM, or chatting to find out the prices for future reference is an inconvenience to you, but yes whenever you want to know I'll be here

For now I'll just say the Horus HGS MF & Dellinger MC are going to run in the mid $2000s and the TAT Special will be in the mid to high $3000s unfortunately.
    Last edited by The Axe Palace; 23-01-2009 at 09:43 PM.

heh sorry if my last comment came off the wrong way man, I just dont like messing people about when im not 100% sure myself yet.

heh sorry if my last comment came off the wrong way man, I just dont like messing people about when im not 100% sure myself yet.
    No problem dude. I amended my last post to reflect the general range of the new models' prices. They're not cheap I'm afraid, but everyone is raising prices too so it's just something we're all going to have get used to

Also note regular Dellinger and Dellinger IIs will cost less than the MC series. Also the Angelus models haven't gone up as much as some of the others FWIW.

Nice wood grain pattern on that Dellinger.
    Pro White Dellinger II
    Pro Black Dellinger MJR
    Engl Powerball Mesa 4x12
    Sennheiser Wireless