Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NAMM Guitars & Pickup Observations

MichaelG Guest
    Wow Nick, you sure did work those DHL guys over! The oiled walnut Horus is indeed at home now. This is my first Caparison so please forgive any babbling that I might be doing.

This thing is freaking BLOWING MY MIND! It plays like a dream and sounds amazing! I actually really like the BIIR pickup, it's got a lot of character.

Anyway, I'll write about it some more in a separate post and I don't mean to derail this thread.

Thanks Nick! You da man, and this thing more than lives up to the way you have been talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Axe Palace View Post
    Haha, Hey what's up Mike C
    A C is so close to a G.

Just playing some Call of Duty 4, whats up with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuengling View Post
    A C is so close to a G.

Just playing some Call of Duty 4, whats up with you?
    Just been busy since returning from NAMM, having a good time \m/
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

vermillionblood89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Axe Palace View Post
    What about it exactly? They come either way. I have more on order w/ 2 hums vs HSS.

Of course, you could always just install single-coil sized humbuckers in there like Hot Rails and accomplish the same thing
    no i meant the new pickups on the dellinger ii MC. do they sound as good as the other dellinger which u have played?

Quote Originally Posted by vermillionblood89 View Post
    no i meant the new pickups on the dellinger ii MC. do they sound as good as the other dellinger which u have played?
    No, they sound considerably better than every Dellinger I've ever received from Caparison. They smoke the PH-R in my opinion. I'm going to try and see if it's possible to order some regular non-MC Dellinger models with those pickups.
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)