Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEHOLD: The Sickest Caparison... Ever! (NAMM '09 Score)

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    I think it would look pretty sick in a trans red.
    Agreed, trans red with the same flame pattern would be sick.
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

I don't know why, but am a big fan of being able to see the through neck in neck throughs. I actually don't like full caps on them. So this is perfect to me.

dont you know that BLACK is metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GString Guest
    It's nice but it's definitely not the sickest Caparison ever for me. The stripe down the middle and the price tag killed it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GString View Post
    It's nice but it's definitely not the sickest Caparison ever for me. The stripe down the middle and the price tag killed it for me.
    That's cool, we're all entitled to own opinions. There are many amazing Caps, but this one just is the most beautiful one I've ever seen with the coolest feature-set. I understand it's not for everyone

However I don't think price should be factored in when determining how nice a guitar is
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

so is this basically a neck through horus?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonA View Post
    but with the scale of a TAT as well

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    but with the scale of a TAT as well
    Its actually an Orbit shaped shaped like an archtop superstrat w/ a flamed top. Feature wise it's closest to the orbit

so how much???

so how much???
    This particular one is sold, but for future reference these are going to run around $3500 I'm afraid. Not many are going to be made I'm told either. I'm hoping I can afford to snatch one of each eventually.