Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caparison Catalogs

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xykhron View Post

It would be great if Caparison could put new catalogs on-line for download... (maybe 2014, 2013, 2012...)

sure, I will do that when we next update the website along with a more complete model archive.

Great, thank you very much!
    www.inlovingmemory.es
    (melancholic doom/death)

Caparison: Dellinger SE-OM, Angelus HGS GM ProWhite, Angelus HGS TransBlack, Angelus TR Trans.RedBurst, TAT Red Sunset, TAT Frozen Sky
    Mayones: Regius 6 Gothic, Regius 7 Gothic, Duvell Elite 6, Setius 7 Gothic
    Skervesen: 4AP Custom, Raptor 6 NTB Custom, Raptor 7 FF Custom, Shoggie 7FF
    Ran: Crusher 7 FT Custom
    Strandberg: Boden USA 7
    Ibanez: J.Custom RG8527Z BX

I like this thread
    Thanks for the PDF versions and looking forward to the yearly uploads

Yeah! Thank you all ;-)

Those catalogues are great! I've downloaded them all and very much look forward to testing out my Japanese reading skills with them. What better way to learn, right? Thanks again Xykhron and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post
    If anyone has any older Catalogs(1996-2003) that they would like to share that would be awesome. If you can't scan the document, I'm willing to either buy them or scan them for you.
    I Wonder why Caparison corp. Can not provide these 1996-2003 catalogs ?

They don't have archives ?

Does the fauner Itaru Kanno does not have in his possetion those catalogs or pictures or plans or spec sheets that he can share on this forum ?

During about two years I tried to get the 1998 Catalog I wrote to Itaru at least twice but never heard back , I wrote to all caparison major dealers (also to you)
    they replied but no one had the catalog ... many forum members tried to help but no one had catalogs before 2004 .

So I wonder where are the missing years ?

It is a shame that a company as Caparison does not care for the history and legacy . In todays Caparison web site there is no trace for the historic models ( it was in the orihinal Japanese site that does not exists any more and never translated)

Regards,
    Amir

Quote Originally Posted by am1rb View Post
    I Wonder why Caparison corp. Can not provide these 1996-2003 catalogs ?

They don't have archives ?

Does the fauner Itaru Kanno does not have in his possetion those catalogs or pictures or plans or spec sheets that he can share on this forum ?

During about two years I tried to get the 1998 Catalog I wrote to Itaru at least twice but never heard back , I wrote to all caparison major dealers (also to you)
    they replied but no one had the catalog ... many forum members tried to help but no one had catalogs before 2004 .

So I wonder where are the missing years ?

It is a shame that a company as Caparison does not care for the history and legacy . In todays Caparison web site there is no trace for the historic models ( it was in the orihinal Japanese site that does not exists any more and never translated)

Regards,
    Amir
    It's not that in the slightest. Factories move, companies are sold, employees leave, and 25 pages of paper disappeared. THis isn't rocket science.

8. Yep, it's pretty much as Zack says. Things have got lost during various moves and the take over a few years ago. Itaru doesn't have everything, although I have asked him to dig around and see if there is anything that hasn't been seen. I would like to make as much of the historical product information available as possible with the 20th Anniversary coming in 2015.
    http://www.caparisonguitars.com

Whoa talk about necrothread.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask