Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick's Dellinger MC Aluminum (NAMM Piece)

Smile Nick's Dellinger MC Aluminum (NAMM Piece)

Well as most of you guys know I'm a Caparison dealer, and those of you who are customers and/or friends of mine know I've long been tortured by not being able to keep one for myself as I got started up here last spring. I'm happy to say that has been put to an end! When I got back from NAMM and broke out the new Dellinger MC Aluminum model, I was so blown away the incredible tone and unique look of it, I decided it keep it rather than sell it like the other NAMM pieces I did.

I've been meaning to post this a long time ago but I've been super busy, but alas... here it is! I installed the DiMarzio Air Norton S in the neck that's not how these come. Speaking of which, I'm getting the first run of these later this month if anyone is interested. Oh and as I mentioned in another thread of mine a few months ago, these new pickups are incredible. They blow away the PH-R and BHII IMO.

Enough nonsense, enjoy!

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

Jesus Christ thats georgeous! :O
    This really makes me want a dellinger after I get my horus lol D:,
    Im glad you finally got one Nick, well deserved man :]
    It looks amazing fair play! and i bet its got the tone and playability to back it up
    But yea congratz Nick, i hope it keeps you well :].
    Have fun with it dude.

Guitars:
    Caparison Horus HGS Oiled Walnut w/ BKP Aftermath + Sinner[BRL Custom]
    *Coming Soon*
    Daemoness Cimmerian 7
    ESP Alexi 600 /w Bareknuckle Warpig
    Gibson Gothic 2 Explorer With EMG 81+85 18volt
    Amps:
    ENGL Invader 100
    Zilla Fatboy 2x12 (V30 loaded)
    Pedals:
    Keeley 4 knob compressor
    Maxon OD-808
    MXR Smart Gate
    Digitech RV-7
    Boss RC-2
    Boss TU-3

Nice score man, looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine88 View Post
    Jesus Christ thats georgeous! :O
    This really makes me want a dellinger after I get my horus lol D:,
    Im glad you finally got one Nick, well deserved man :]
    It looks amazing fair play! and i bet its got the tone and playability to back it up
    But yea congratz Nick, i hope it keeps you well :].
    Have fun with it dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudzmorphus View Post
    Nice score man, looks sweet!
    Thanks guys \m/

Hows it compare to the Bernies Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzmorphus View Post
    Hows it compare to the Bernies Nick?
    I love it to death but it doesn't really compare to my custom shop Ricos, then again nothing I've ever played has so that's no insult. All I'll say is it's one of the best sounding production guitars I've ever heard. Currently my only production model guitar actually, everything else I own are customs (well save for my 8-string but I'm trying to sell that).

8. Damn, the aluminium finish is unbelievable~!!!!! This dellinger is too nice~!!!!
    I've got major gas!!

Holy shit! I think I must get one like this or the Titanium! Would fit great to my Dellinger-CA!
    damn.. I need money! Just bought my Dellinger-CA last year, and this year a Savage 120 (from 1993) and now I need a box... maybe I've money for a next Dellinger in 4 million years

Quote Originally Posted by CapariJackson View Post
    Damn, the aluminium finish is unbelievable~!!!!! This dellinger is too nice~!!!!
    I've got major gas!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FleXevil View Post
    Holy shit! I think I must get one like this or the Titanium! Would fit great to my Dellinger-CA!
    damn.. I need money! Just bought my Dellinger-CA last year, and this year a Savage 120 (from 1993) and now I need a box... maybe I've money for a next Dellinger in 4 million years
    Yeah it's pretty sick I'm excited to check out the Titanium ones in a couple weeks as well.