Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Caparison+Brass trem block+ESP Arming Adjuster = WOW!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ont - CANADA
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykhron View Post
    42 or 37 mm?
    The Horus and Dellinger should be 37mm. Not 100% sure about that TAT but I'm guessing it's a 37mm one as well.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,608
    Caparison+Brass trem block+ESP Arming Adjuster = WOW!!

    I can officially say this is so very true. I also noticed that the tone from the X2N improved. Budd said that is was partially due to the block, and it sounds great!! It is not soo balls to the wall, but still very chunky with nice rounded mids-lows.

  3. #23
    SJLee Guest
    I'm sold!

  4. #24
    GString Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    Caparison+Brass trem block+ESP Arming Adjuster = WOW!!

    I can officially say this is so very true. I also noticed that the tone from the X2N improved. Budd said that is was partially due to the block, and it sounds great!! It is not soo balls to the wall, but still very chunky with nice rounded mids-lows.
    Would you say that it thickened up the sound and rounded off the highs of the X2N? I've been looking for something that could make the Tone Zone sound even bigger in my Ibanez RG. I love the sound of it but if I can make it even better why not right?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,608
    Quote Originally Posted by GString View Post
    Would you say that it thickened up the sound and rounded off the highs of the X2N? I've been looking for something that could make the Tone Zone sound even bigger in my Ibanez RG. I love the sound of it but if I can make it even better why not right?
    Yeah, it thinkened the overall sound. I wouldn't say that it rounded off the highs though. It still screams as much as ever. The only way I can describe it- it is similar to Romeo's tone. Very tight and distinct with great response.
    The tone is just more stable, if that makes sense. You know how when you hit the strings really hard, the pitch wavers in and out?This does not do that at all. The ESP AA alone helped that alot, but the block really topped it off.
    I'm totally sold on the combo.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales UK
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    Caparison+Brass trem block+ESP Arming Adjuster = WOW!!

    I can officially say this is so very true. I also noticed that the tone from the X2N improved. Budd said that is was partially due to the block, and it sounds great!! It is not soo balls to the wall, but still very chunky with nice rounded mids-lows.
    Hell yea! , this makes me happy! :], i ordered my Horus with the Brass Block and the arming adjuster aswell, and with a PH-R on top I cant wait to try it out! I think ill get a Block and a ESP AA for my ESP aswell, with the Warpig Installed it should be awesome :]. And Im glad your enjoying your Horus Marine, Well deserved man!

    Guitars:
    Caparison Horus HGS Oiled Walnut w/ BKP Aftermath + Sinner[BRL Custom]
    *Coming Soon*
    Daemoness Cimmerian 7
    ESP Alexi 600 /w Bareknuckle Warpig
    Gibson Gothic 2 Explorer With EMG 81+85 18volt
    Amps:
    ENGL Invader 100
    Zilla Fatboy 2x12 (V30 loaded)
    Pedals:
    Keeley 4 knob compressor
    Maxon OD-808
    MXR Smart Gate
    Digitech RV-7
    Boss RC-2
    Boss TU-3

  7. I still don't get how it should be possible to flutter with the arming adjuster on...I can't do it anyways.
    yay.

  8. #28
    27fretshred is offline Senior Member - Site Supporter Half way to being a Forum Pro
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    676
    I think you just loosen the spring on the arming adjuster to do flutters with the arming adjuster. If Steve vai can do it with the Ibanez Backstop I'm sure you could pull it off with the Arming Adjuster.
    I got 3 more frets than you

  9. can't really get it to work. But I found that quick pullups (alla Reb Beach on cutting it loose) works equally well for me. It gives the guitar a whole different kind of feel. The growliness is awesome
    yay.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by flamingoflagen View Post
    can't really get it to work. But I found that quick pullups (alla Reb Beach on cutting it loose) works equally well for me. It gives the guitar a whole different kind of feel. The growliness is awesome
    So the Arming Adjuster gave your guitar more growl?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •