Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrist pain

firewalker Guest

Wrist pain

I've been getting some pain on my left wrist recently. There's a strange bump that's forming on the back of my wrist that's painful when I press it. Bending my hand forward feels like my wrist is getting stretched and it's impossible to do a single pushup without feeling like my hand is going to break. This happened before, but it disappeared the day after, but this time it doesn't seem to go away.

Have you been overusing your hand lately? Anyways, get a doctor to look at it. No point in us trying to find out what it is, as we can't help you with it anyways...

firewalker Guest
    I haven't been over using my left hand at all. I'll have to go see a doctor tomorrow or the day after. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem.

lefty_jb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firewalker View Post
    I've been getting some pain on my left wrist recently. There's a strange bump that's forming on the back of my wrist that's painful when I press it. Bending my hand forward feels like my wrist is getting stretched and it's impossible to do a single pushup without feeling like my hand is going to break. This happened before, but it disappeared the day after, but this time it doesn't seem to go away.
    Cut back on wanking off!! First it's your wrist and then you'll go blind!!

Quote Originally Posted by firewalker View Post
    I haven't been over using my left hand at all. I'll have to go see a doctor tomorrow or the day after. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem.
    I have a similar problem. Although it's because i fell on my wrist. A bone in there got bent the wrong way. No wonder it hurt so ****ing much...

Although it does sound like a tendon has gotten infected or something (i know there's like a latin name on that, but I can't remember for the love of me...)

spork Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Although it does sound like a tendon has gotten infected or something (i know there's like a latin name on that, but I can't remember for the love of me...)
    Carpel Tunnel Syndrome maybe??

dna-stain Guest
    No way man, that's not carpel tunnel syndrome. He's got the ancient Hawaii'n disease of "Laka Nooky"

Let's call it the "Infected-****ed-up-tendon-disease"!

SymphonyZ Guest
    I like Laka Nooky better.. it explains many of the wrist injuries around.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonyZ View Post
    I like Laka Nooky better.. it explains many of the wrist injuries around.
    Alrighty then!