Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ngd caparison horus hgs

Very nice man. Building up my GAS. I just got word from Nick at The Axe Palace that my OIled Walnut HGS MF is ready to go and will ship to him next week. Then it will get a Painkiller and Hot Rails and will come to me. Oh I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv03 View Post
    Very nice man. Building up my GAS. I just got word from Nick at The Axe Palace that my OIled Walnut HGS MF is ready to go and will ship to him next week. Then it will get a Painkiller and Hot Rails and will come to me. Oh I can't wait.
    great man! GAS is dangerous though hehhhahaha or expensive
    Horus Hgs custom, TAT Bloodstorm custom, Dellinger trans.rose (mnemic)Dellinger pro black, TAT frozn sky,TAT black sparkle,Dellinger custom black

other guitars: mayones, gretsch country club, ibanez univers uvbk 97, Ibanez jem fp

Quote Originally Posted by wildrat666 View Post
    great man! GAS is dangerous though hehhhahaha or expensive
    Well in this case the GAS has been paid for, for quite a while so. While I feel the GAS my wallet won't.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrat666 View Post
    pics!!!! hope they are good enough.
    btw emg does nt suck. I use emg85s and think they are good. would love to switch to a lundgren m6 though
    M6 are alright BKP are better though, sorry man but after you try a BKP you will know why I think EMG's are rubbish.

Nice score though mat congrats!

Yeah very nice, Hori look so much better with neck binding. And I don't mind EMG's, the 85 bridge 81 Neck combo w/ 18v mod sounds great. I have yet to try BKP's though.
    Pro White Dellinger II
    Pro Black Dellinger MJR
    Engl Powerball Mesa 4x12
    Sennheiser Wireless

Once you go BKP you will never go back. I just made my 4th BKP purchase.

i love my bkp, a painkiller went relli nice in my caparison, im actually thinking about getting another one relli soon, probably a warpig, honest opinion, u dont want an active pickup in a nice guitar like an hgs.
    RIG
    Engl Fireball 100
    Marshall 4x12
    Boss NS2
    Guitars
    Caparison horus with BKP miracle man
    Ibanez RG1527 with dactivator.

Soon to get:
    im really feeling an angelus M3B or a dellinger 7

Thats a great looking Horus man, congrats.

Canadian_Shred_God Guest
    I think it's all a matter of opinion. EMG's don't complete suck. I think it depends on what you play and how you want it to sound. I tried an Ernie Ball Lukather with EMG's and it sounded pretty kick ass. The M6 seems to be a lot meatier than most BKP's. It's hard to say without having all of the pickups to swap around in the same guitar to test.