Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FIVE New Caparison Arrivals @ The Axe Palace (Photo Gallery)

FIVE New Caparison Arrivals @ The Axe Palace (Photo Gallery)

I received 5 new Caparisons today, most are sold already but I wanted to share the photos. Also, I just thought I'd let you know my website is finally up. Check it out!

The site is still a work in progress, I'm working hard on it every day, but so far so good I think. I also have my new storefront up and running, so anyone in the New England area is welcome to drop by anytime and try some cool stuff out.

On to the pics!

1. Horus HGS MF Pro.Black

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

2. Horus Black Knight/GO

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

3. Dellinger MC Aluminum (w/ one-of-a-kind upgraded factory paintjob)

4. Orbit Pro.Black

This one is getting some BKP treatment!

5. Angelus HGS GM Pro.White

Both of those horus' look amazing!
    Caparison Horus Black Night
    Prs McCarty
    Ibanez S540 x2
    Ibanez UV777
    Ibanez pgm301
    Engl Blackmore
    Mesa Duel Rec.

They all look amazing, Nick. Can't wait til my oiled Walnut HGS MF shows up next week.

looks sick, i would buy more caparisons if they started to do more high gloss colors instead of the pro finishes

Damn, I can't wait to get my HGS pro black!