Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FIVE New Caparison Arrivals @ The Axe Palace (Photo Gallery)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrobattery View Post
    How much for the Dellineger II FX Oiled Walnut?
    The Dellinger II FX Oiled Walnut is going for $2099 at the moment
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

How much for the HGS PRO Angelus?
    ESP LTD EC-1000
    PRS Custom 24
    Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat.
    Caparison Dellinger II FX HGS
    Mesa Boogie Roadster Head
    Mesa Traditional 412
    Maxon OD-808
    ISP Decimator
    MXR Carbon Copy

Quote Originally Posted by FLgearnut View Post
    ....its like his fingers are possessed by some tonedeaf shred demon...

Quote Originally Posted by KsE fan View Post
    I think you should keep those to PM's. I'm not too sure how appropriate it is to ask for prices on guitars here on the forums.

Nick has that one posted for sale on ss.org in the dealers section. I believe his price was $1899.

Sorry I missed your question. That guitar is currently $1999 US with free shipping. As any of my customers who have purchased Angelus models from me in the past will surely attest to, these things sound and play absolutely amazing. Incredible fretwork and resonance as well, just flawless all around.

Feel free to give me a call, email, or PM if you'd like to discuss it further or ask any questions. You can find my phone/email on my website.

Cheers
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

sorry guys im poor
    **** I'm pissed off.
    I'm working for 3.5 weeks straight this summer and then selling my guitar and I'll only have 1650 canadian which is like 1400 american.
    Idk what caparison I could get that I would like shipped to detroit for 1400.
    ESP LTD EC-1000
    PRS Custom 24
    Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat.
    Caparison Dellinger II FX HGS
    Mesa Boogie Roadster Head
    Mesa Traditional 412
    Maxon OD-808
    ISP Decimator
    MXR Carbon Copy

Quote Originally Posted by FLgearnut View Post
    ....its like his fingers are possessed by some tonedeaf shred demon...

sorry guys im poor
    **** I'm pissed off.
    I'm working for 3.5 weeks straight this summer and then selling my guitar and I'll only have 1650 canadian which is like 1400 american.
    New? None. You could certainly find a used model for that price though. I get used models in from time to time, I'll let you know if I get some more.

Canadian_Shred_God Guest
    sorry guys im poor
    **** I'm pissed off.
    Dude, if you're in Canada, why don't you get your Cap from Budd? He's the Canadian distributor for Caparison, as well as our admin AND the only place you can get the premium upgrade for a Caparison that's just a step above the rest. Trust me, I've tried his guitars and compared them to stock models and it's defnitely worth the premium for a Caparison that's a whole lot better than stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Shred_God View Post
    Dude, if you're in Canada, why don't you get your Cap from Budd? He's the Canadian distributor for Caparison, as well as our admin AND the only place you can get the premium upgrade for a Caparison that's just a step above the rest. Trust me, I've tried his guitars and compared them to stock models and it's defnitely worth the premium for a Caparison that's a whole lot better than stock.
    Totally agree.

Yep, there is a reason why people all over the world buy their Caparisons from Budd.