Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelus TR - Custom or New Model for 2010?

Beautiful, but I'm not digging the trem. Hope they bring a similar finish to the angelus hgs or other models

looks like the flame top from a cheap LTD.

That does remind me of that too. I just was never fond of that design, but I'm sure it is a killer guitar.

That looks really nice but I have a feeling I will like it a whole lot less when I see the price tag and ask where the ebony is.

nothingleft Guest
    Oh why can't they make more fixed bridge models? Or dare I even say, a string thru? Oh well, guess I'll just have to settle for the regular old Angelus HGS. Not a bad thing to have to settle for I must say.

Yeah I actually like the non gloss flame tops on the HGS's better. And what's the deal with the missing tone knob?
    Pro White Dellinger II
    Pro Black Dellinger MJR
    Engl Powerball Mesa 4x12
    Sennheiser Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by nothingleft View Post
    Oh why can't they make more fixed bridge models? Or dare I even say, a string thru? Oh well, guess I'll just have to settle for the regular old Angelus HGS. Not a bad thing to have to settle for I must say.
    Nope

I can't believe I actually considered selling mine.

I would absolutely love a string-thru Dellinger or an Angelus with a maple neck.
    www.facebook.com/IntoShadow

nice new fiddle! but it's either the flash he's using or something else, the top looks really cheap to me compared to other angelus models I've seen.
    the whole guitar with glossy body and binding looks like my ola frenning model. he should make some with stoptail bridges instead of FR! :-)

nothingleft Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrobattery View Post
    Nope

I can't believe I actually considered selling mine.

I would absolutely love a string-thru Dellinger or an Angelus with a maple neck.
    You bought that from Ansley right? Decided to hang onto it huh? Wise man you are! Did he send it to you with the EMGs or did it still have the Andersons in it?

Quote Originally Posted by nothingleft View Post
    You bought that from Ansley right? Decided to hang onto it huh? Wise man you are! Did he send it to you with the EMGs or did it still have the Andersons in it?
    Yeah I played it at a show and afterward was just like, "what the hells was I thinking?" I'm definitely keeping it.

Yep, bought it from Ansley. It shipped with the TA and Duncan..but I stuck my usual dual 85 combo in there.
    www.facebook.com/IntoShadow