Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just In: Dellinger II MC Titanium

Just In: Dellinger II MC Titanium

We just got this in the store along with a bunch of others I'll post soon. For those if you who don't remember, I had had the 'Aluminum' one from NAMM which was my favorite Caparison ever which I ended up selling to a forumite here. This one is right there with it, incredible. Best pickups ever \m/

Anyways enjoy the pics (more available upon request, email/pm if you need any info):

The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

Has it a Pro. finish?
    www.inlovingmemory.es
    (melancholic doom/death)

Caparison: Dellinger SE-OM, Angelus HGS GM ProWhite, Angelus HGS TransBlack, Angelus TR Trans.RedBurst, TAT Red Sunset, TAT Frozen Sky
    Mayones: Regius 6 Gothic, Regius 7 Gothic, Duvell Elite 6, Setius 7 Gothic
    Skervesen: 4AP Custom, Raptor 6 NTB Custom, Raptor 7 FF Custom, Shoggie 7FF
    Ran: Crusher 7 FT Custom
    Strandberg: Boden USA 7
    Ibanez: J.Custom RG8527Z BX

Quote Originally Posted by Xykhron View Post
    Has it a Pro. finish?
    I think its a unique concoction. It seems smoother than the Pro Finishes which usually have a rougher texture. Then again its not gloss either. It's definitely more like a matte/Pro finish than anything else though. Itaru designed the pickups around it and its definitely the best sounding stock Caparison by a wide margin, IMO.
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

Applehorn Guest
    wow this dark ebony fretboard looks awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Applehorn View Post
    wow this dark ebony fretboard looks awsome!
    Indeed it does my friend. I love pitch black ebony. It plays like butter too. Epic fretwork

Hey my dear friend, that guitar is just awesome! Only if it was an Horus...I just LOVE that finish!! I'm not sure about this but those Dellingers are some sort of investement cause I have strong suspicious those models will be out of production next year, so guys, GRAB IT right now while you still can!
    flat5 guitarworks
    www.flat5guitarworks.com
    www.flickr.com/photos/eduardosantosphoto/

Sexy!

If it was the H/s/s version I think I would have caved in!

That thing looks so clean and smooth. Kudos to the photographer!

That does look nice..and i can vouch for the pickups guys, they sound awesome..hey nick how's the store going?
    Caparison Dellinger MC Aluminum(w/ Dimarzio Air Norton S in neck)
    Ibanez S7420(w/Blackouts)
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzmorphus View Post
    Sexy!

If it was the H/s/s version I think I would have caved in!
    I have the HSS one coming on the 27th if you want to reserve it

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo View Post
    Hey my dear friend, that guitar is just awesome! Only if it was an Horus...I just LOVE that finish!! I'm not sure about this but those Dellingers are some sort of investement cause I have strong suspicious those models will be out of production next year, so guys, GRAB IT right now while you still can!
    Hey Eduardo! How's the Horus HGS working out? Thank you SO much for the bottle of wine dude. You are the classiest guy on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Chelseadevil21 View Post
    That does look nice..and i can vouch for the pickups guys, they sound awesome..hey nick how's the store going?
    Hey dude the store's going real well. Still tons of work to do but have lots of sweet gear always coming in, new brands I've been picking up, etc. I have a ton of Diezels, Riveras, Fryette/VHTs, etc. I just started to get some high-end Parkers and Vigiers in the shop too.

You should come down again soon. Glad you're still digging the MC Aluminum you picked up from me.

Quote Originally Posted by TNAforever View Post
    That thing looks so clean and smooth. Kudos to the photographer!
    Thank you very much, that would be me and my digicam :]