Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Caparison 2010 News

1. Quote Originally Posted by AusTexCap View Post
    Thanks man. I'm really excited. We were all worried for a while that the show/tour would be cancelled but looks like its happening. We're playing an hour long set and have a video/audio crew taping our three newest tracks. The new material is so much better than all the stuff on our myspace page! In a couple months we're going to get a full length recorded which will be nice because none of my playing is on the current recordings.
    That sounds like a great time - KsE are all super nice dudes and every time I've seen 'em the crowds have been excellent to the openers. I also like that they're doing the tour with Phil (I'm hoping for a Jesse Leech appearance at the NYC shows).

I got to interview Joel for my podcast a few years back - is there a way of getting it posted in the interviews section? I also did one last year with Tim Millar from Protest the Hero who's also playing Caps these days.

Tim is playing Dellingers isn't he?
    Caparison Dellinger, Caparison TAT II Dark Night, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson Explorer, Ibanez RG20063, Ibanez J Custom RRG3-KB, Ibanez J Custom RRG5-WS, ESP Horizon NT-7, BRJ Hesperian 727 (on order!), Fender AVRI '52 Tele, Fender '97 American Standard Strat, Schecter C-1 Classic, Gil Carnal Classical, Esteve Classical...

Framus Cobra, ENGL Blackmore, ENGL Pro Cabs (x2), Bogner 20th Anniversary Shiva, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Special

what happened with Howard???? anyone know?

4. Quote Originally Posted by AusTexCap View Post
    Tim is playing Dellingers isn't he?
    Yeah, when I saw them he was rocking a Dellinger II in Aluminum - it was a soon-to-be-released finish at that point IIRC.

Caparison Dellinger MC Aluminum(w/ Dimarzio Air Norton S in neck)
    Ibanez S7420(w/Blackouts)
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator

So that is why the Titanium has been discontinued....that worn on the body is fail.
    Caparison Horus Maple Scarab
    Caparison TAT II Frozen Sky
    Edwards E-FV-100D - Incoming NGD
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727
    #1 HeadBender Mod - Horus ??? - Still in progress

The Titanium is still in production, the aluminum is discontinued. and from the look of it, that could be a reflection on the finish
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator

looks like the same kind of thing that happens to satin-finished guitars, they get grease spots and look terrible

Lucky for me mine has a clear coat on it
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator

Looks more like sweat to me ...