Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Henrik Danhage Gear Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    Just the same opinion here. Henrik looks like a very nice guy, I totally love his work in Evergrey and his guitars are nice, but if I had access to the custom shop I will better have something different.
    Just re-reading my comment I think it may have sounded (unintendedly) a little bit smartass, I would like to remark that it was simply a very personal appreciation about aesthetics. I would like to sincerelly thank Henrik for taking the time to do this and Budd for making it possible and available to us!
    Convolution Blue - Symphonic Rock - convolutionblue.com
    '09 PRS Custom 22 Royal Blue
    '09 Caparison TAT II Dark Night
    '08 Caparison Horus Iris Violet
    '02 Ibanez Prestige S1540FM
    Fractal Audio AxeFx Ultra

What an awesome collection he has!

Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    Just re-reading my comment I think it may have sounded (unintendedly) a little bit smartass, I would like to remark that it was simply a very personal appreciation about aesthetics. I would like to sincerelly thank Henrik for taking the time to do this and Budd for making it possible and available to us!
    agreed..He is most likely the reason that the MF07 and HGS MF came to production..but i think Tom's guitars are just a little nicer..wish we could get some pics of those
    Caparison Dellinger MC Aluminum(w/ Dimarzio Air Norton S in neck)
    Ibanez S7420(w/Blackouts)
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator

...and gnarly.

Henke FTW!

Interesting, even though those white neck pickups looks a little.. Well, not good

that gear tour is awesome, now he just has to show us his live rig. i think that bogner or 5150III will do the job for their tone. y did henrik go with something like a norton in the bridge? im not judging or implying his choice is wrong but i figured he mite get something with a little bit more beef like a tonezone or something.
    RIG
    Engl Fireball 100
    Marshall 4x12
    Boss NS2
    Guitars
    Caparison horus with BKP miracle man
    Ibanez RG1527 with dactivator.

Soon to get:
    im really feeling an angelus M3B or a dellinger 7

Quote Originally Posted by fateofthorns666 View Post
    that gear tour is awesome, now he just has to show us his live rig. i think that bogner or 5150III will do the job for their tone. y did henrik go with something like a norton in the bridge? im not judging or implying his choice is wrong but i figured he mite get something with a little bit more beef like a tonezone or something.
    It was my recommendation based on his requirements. He wanted something that had more of that Van Halen vibe but with a lot of harmonics and the Norton nails that right on the head. The norton is actually a very overlooked pickup and is actually crazy popular over at the DiMarzio Forum. It's actually half a coil from the Tone Zone and half a coil from the Fred and has a lot of the characteristics of both. Henrik tried one along with a chopper in the neck and loved it so now he's doing it to all his guitars. He's also running some very high gain heads and a some overdrive pedals so there's plenty of gain and output to tap into. (too much pickup output+too much gain = too much fizz and feedback)
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

aaawesome video!!!! the norton is a good choice, reaaaally good..
    one thing just came to my mind and i dont wanny be OT here, but whilst watching this vid one thing came to my mind- how do you guys make sure on your caparisons that your trem bar does not actually get weary and won't loosen.. cause i am not using mine nearly at all and it just keeps loosening and it feels like it is moving inside the damn screwhole.. i use it once and it gets all loosen up and feels like shit and won't let me take full control of the bar..

o then i guess the norton was a gud choice then if u put it that way. any idea wut he uses live.
    RIG
    Engl Fireball 100
    Marshall 4x12
    Boss NS2
    Guitars
    Caparison horus with BKP miracle man
    Ibanez RG1527 with dactivator.

Soon to get:
    im really feeling an angelus M3B or a dellinger 7