Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Henrik Danhage Gear Tour

Quote Originally Posted by fateofthorns666 View Post
    o then i guess the norton was a gud choice then if u put it that way. any idea wut he uses live.
    sure i even have pics of his rig from the last evergrey tour from the gig in budapest.. i made some photos if you want I may post these later.. he uses the peavey 5150 head (actually now you may see him with the new version- 6505) on good old 'A night to remember dvd' the settings were something like this: bass 5, middle around 7 treble at appr. 4 currently he is running the bogner uberschall live as well (am not sure for which songs or parts but he does).. a couple of pedals.. like boss dd3, boss ns2, the old ibanez session man (chorus/distortion), dime WAH, phase 90 and stock peavey cabs 412 actually i think he modifies his board up to his liking for every gig..
    in the old times he was running a gmajor into the 5150, boss ds-1 for solos a simple tuner and MUG cabs with V30s.. I think he does not use the 6505 red channel at all as I was paying really a lot attention i could see the green channel permanently glowing..
    and today he had corn flakes with milk for his breakfast
    hope this helps.. maybe i know more about his rig than he does
    thats what i call obsession..

he uses a ds1 for solos? a little un orthodox imho. for leads im just thinking of running an eq thru the loop. if u got pics dude that would b a kewl post.
    RIG
    Engl Fireball 100
    Marshall 4x12
    Boss NS2
    Guitars
    Caparison horus with BKP miracle man
    Ibanez RG1527 with dactivator.

Soon to get:
    im really feeling an angelus M3B or a dellinger 7

Quote Originally Posted by K-Roll View Post
    and today he had corn flakes with milk for his breakfast
    Healthy and tasty!!

Thanks a lot for the info!
    Convolution Blue - Symphonic Rock - convolutionblue.com
    '09 PRS Custom 22 Royal Blue
    '09 Caparison TAT II Dark Night
    '08 Caparison Horus Iris Violet
    '02 Ibanez Prestige S1540FM
    Fractal Audio AxeFx Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by fateofthorns666 View Post
    he uses a ds1 for solos? a little un orthodox imho. for leads im just thinking of running an eq thru the loop. if u got pics dude that would b a kewl post.
    not anymore.. but if you take a look and watch the night to remember or in case you have the geartalk DVD part you'll see him mentioning that one.. it was a stock DS-1 i think (not the keeley one)

oh and i forgot.. last time I saw him with Boss HM2 heavy metal (which i presume played the same role as the DS-1 used to) just cranking the volume up, no distortion and EQ up his liking..

27fretshred is offline Senior Member - Site Supporter Half way to being a Forum Pro
    Awesome stuff Budd!!! It sure seems like you got a lot of the Caparison endorsers as clients now man, congrats!!
    I got 3 more frets than you

Nils used to have the coolest Dellinger 7. I think Henrik gets that award now. His skull tatts look sick on that guitar.

Awesome Budd! Thanks for sharing!

some amp/fx pics of mr Danhage's gear
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    Nils used to have the coolest Dellinger 7. I think Henrik gets that award now. His skull tatts look sick on that guitar.
    Yep, you're sooo right about it! That 7 is mean!!!
    flat5 guitarworks
    www.flat5guitarworks.com
    www.flickr.com/photos/eduardosantosphoto/

Quote Originally Posted by 27fretshred View Post
    Awesome stuff Budd!!! It sure seems like you got a lot of the Caparison endorsers as clients now man, congrats!!
    All the A listers always seem to share the same pool of techs. It doesn't surprise me that Budd would be one of those techs HAHA!!!

Quick question Budd, you ever work on Michael Romeo's guitar?