Thread: Hello from Florida

Hello from Florida

Hello, my name is Drew.

I sadly am not an owner of a caparison...... NOT YET.....
    I'm on a hunt for a Caparison TAT Special in Trans Black.... I know the production of them have been discontinued by the company But I am still hunting for it!! Even if used or pre-owned.... If I can get my hands on one, I would like to schedual a premium package setup with buddy, If he still does modifications. HE IS A BOSS!!!! No lie, I've seen his incredible work, and hope to work something out.

I currently hold only two axes. One being my Esp Ex-50, which fit me well as a beginner, and Now I own A discontinued Schecter 7 string flying V in Korina. I absolutely love it, but I am willing to sell both of my axes for the caparison tat special to have a wammy tremeolo system. This would be my first guitar with a wammy tremelo system, instead of a fixed bridge.

I love many styles of music, I prefer Metal, Classical, and practically everything yngvie malfesteen would play. Or Christopher amott would play. Incredible I say they are...

So........... Yes I look forward to the day I get my first Caparison!!!!!!!!!

Hello there.
    I actually have a TAT special trans.black for sale if you're interested
    It's got the hardware part from the premium package
    And other great modifications

Check it out:
    Sale thread
    Last edited by Trypios; 13-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Suhr Modern custom, Suhr Modern M7, Stonebridge GS-23-CR, Fender USA deluxe P-bass, Almansa conservatory 435
    ENGL E670 + E412VS, Ashdown ABM EVO-II (2x10)
    Axe FX II

I am in Florida too! Where are you located man? Welcome!

I am selling a couple Capas too!

Welcome to the forum! If you are after a TAT Special look no further. Trypios' is possibly the only one on sale on the planet. No joke. Caparison has many awesome models check them out if you have a chance. Good luck with the search!!

Oh hey there, I'm located in south florida, Coconut creek district 33063.

I'm actually reconsidering, getting a Capa Dellinger M3 in Black. May I have your opinions on the dellinger? please C:

@Capelo

Thank you, indeed i will continue my search.

@trypios

Thank you for the offer, I will have to sleep on it and get back to you soon. Again thank you C:

I have a Dellinger in Pro Black I am selling and a Horus HGS Walnut. They are both phenomenal guitars man. Ever played a Capa?