Thread: New Joel Stroetzel Caparison interview

New Joel Stroetzel Caparison interview

Joel Stroetzel interview video is on the Caparison YouTube channel...

http://youtu.be/VwOV1hUbS4c?hd=1
    Last edited by Swordfish; 22-09-2012 at 11:30 AM.

I didn't like the JSM much at first. Thought the shape was a bit odd and generally I prefer the devil tail headstock. But after watching that video (several times I might add) and looking at more pics of the JSM (special thanks to DW Music)..... I REALLY F***ING WANT ONE....

Goddamit Caparison and Joel. The only way I could afford one is to basically sell my entire Capa collection. XD FFUUUUUU----
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

I almost bought one, but I prefer the Soilwork Customs. I love it, almost reserved it, but the headstock ws the thing that caught me. I love the Angelus Headstock, but I wonder what it would look like with a Devil's Til? It puts my two fav Cap models together. I am sure I will snag one eventually..

I've spent the last few hours thinking about selling a few of my Capas to get one, but I'm going to make sure I think about it for at least another few days. Cause in that time I'll probably change my mind and what something else again. *sigh*
    .................................................. ..........................................

Soo I noticed earlier that the JSM seems to have medium frets. That's annoying - petty as it may sound that might actually be a deal breaker for me.