Thread: Stinnett Guitars motorbike accident.

Stinnett Guitars motorbike accident.

Hey everyone, not sure how many of you are familiar with or know of Stinnett Guitars, but he's a one man show that produces some amazing craftsmanship in Kentucky.
    This is copied out of the site. "Guitars are a passion of mine, and my goal is to put a world class handmade guitar in your hands, but to do so while staying in the price range of many mass-produced guitars - making it a realistic goal for your average discerning player. That desire is what drove me to start building in 2003, when I was the "average player" who could only dream of the beauty and style of my own handmade guitar. That feeling continues to inspire me today."

Unfortunately he has become victim to a motorbike accident and he is a very lucky man to be alive. He cannot walk properly and wont be able to for some time and cannot continue his custom guitar work until he has recovered fully. I haven't had the privilege to play one of his instruments, but from those I've spoken with and the feedback he receives for his work, he is a fully dedicated and passionate craftsman and my next guitar will be through him (as i would really like a custom)

He has mentioned that he appreciates all the support and encouragement while he goes through the recovery stage. Ill put a link up to the site for everyone if you perhaps would like to send a quick email telling him to get well soon and back to making guitars. Also read the latest post in the news section which recounts his accident and you'll really see how lucky this bloke is.

Cheers everyone. He will appreciate the concern.

http://www.stinnettguitars.com/Stinnett.htm

I just read about this yesterday. Glad you posted it here. Mention the Caparison Forum when you leave him some encouragement fellas!

get well soon

More details here http://www.stinnettguitars.com/news.htm

Get well soon Will

He's just updated his site with more news. He's started work on his guitars again but will probably never be able to walk properly again. He also uploaded a few pics of his broken ankle/leg. Poor bugger.

I've just sent him another email wishing him all the best. Feel free to do the same guys.
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

^thanks for the update

i'll try to get in touch with him