Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Suggestions for Caparison Guitars

The increased presence on social media providing all the extra photos of Caps has made me realise that I'd love to see the photos on the main site improved.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nebulous View Post
    The increased presence on social media providing all the extra photos of Caps has made me realise that I'd love to see the photos on the main site improved.
    We have actually started to include additional images with some models but, the website framework is one limiting factor and the lack of decent images for some of the older models is the other. None of us for example, including Itaru, have good images for the Angelus-ACE model. We would also like to include an old models archive of models discontinued before 2011 but, are limited by the relatively poor images that we still have of some of the older models, and we like to have some continuity on the site.

What sort of images would you like to see? And I'm glad that people are appreciating my sloppy camera work at the moment on social media

I must admit that I didn't notice those extra images, and they are pretty much what I'm suggesting for all models and finishes. More angles, natural light, etc.
    The images available when selecting a finish within each model are ok for some, but not that clear for others. I find that some of the sponge finishes are especially represented poorly on the website compared to the images that have been up on Facebook lately.

Nothing to worry about by the way Gabe, your camera work is much appreciated

I'd love for the Angelus TR to make a triumphant return. If it had clock inlays, that would be an added bonus.

I just found this video they have some great ideas. the magnets for the spring cover is a great idea also the space for the tools. would be cool to have the tools in the cover plate if there is enough room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-lb...S2es3UXH2Z2oXw

Rafael

DREAMYES.jpg

Seriously. Just make that. It's so simple yet SO hard to get. Just fixed bridge black Dellinger with HSS pickups with clock inlays. I can die happy if I own one of those.
    Caparison TAT-FX in Gloss Black
    Caparison Horus-M3 in Snowstorm
    Caparison JSM
    EVH 5150III 50 Watt Head + 2X12 EVH Cabinet
    Maxon OD808
    ISP Decimator
    TC Electronics Hall of Fame
    TC Electronics Flashback
    TC Electronics Polytune
    D'Addario NYXL 10-46 and 11-49 Strings.

Quote Originally Posted by siskabobs View Post
    DREAMYES.jpg

Seriously. Just make that. It's so simple yet SO hard to get. Just fixed bridge black Dellinger with HSS pickups with clock inlays. I can die happy if I own one of those.
    I don't think that would have any appeal to most customers. People nowadays are looking for maple, koa or unique finishes. A black guitar with EMGs? Looks like an old cheap KH Jackson.

Suhr Modern custom, Suhr Modern M7, Stonebridge GS-23-CR, Fender USA deluxe P-bass, Almansa conservatory 435
    ENGL E670 + E412VS, Ashdown ABM EVO-II (2x10)
    Axe FX II

What about this one?

I'd love to see a CL run of Horii with exotic woods.

How about replacing the Schaller with a Gotoh Floyd? I recently did it to mine. You can see more here: http://www.caparisonforum.com/forum/...ing-unorthodox

Caparison Dellinger MC Aluminum(w/ Dimarzio Air Norton S in neck)
    Ibanez S7420(w/Blackouts)
    VHT SIGx
    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
    Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus
    ISP Decimator