Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Namm 2013

C2 series from their FB page

Horus with offset dot inlay?? yummmm ....

Ohh yummy! Wish i didnt live so far away! Thats ok ill be advertising Caparison's in my small home town tomorrow at our gig! Yahoo!
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

Horus has offset dots Looks very nice !!!

I'm loving the looks

Suhr Modern custom, Suhr Modern M7, Stonebridge GS-23-CR, Fender USA deluxe P-bass, Almansa conservatory 435
    ENGL E670 + E412VS, Ashdown ABM EVO-II (2x10)
    Axe FX II

Definitely these C2 looks cooler than the MIJ ones. Can't see anything new in the MIJ picture. Am I missing something?

Just realised that all the C2s are with matching headstock!

Pity there isn't a version of tat C2. The Horus definitely look the best

So I guess so far I am the only one a bit disappointed?

The colors on the C2s for me look really....cheap....and I understand the concept behind it, but they rather look like the LTD - 200 series. With just a little more effort they could be far better.

The Offset inlay on the Hori is tasty though. The Orbit on the pic seems like having only 1 Humbucker?
    Caparison Horus Maple Scarab
    Caparison TAT II Frozen Sky
    Edwards E-FV-100D - Incoming NGD
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727
    #1 HeadBender Mod - Horus ??? - Still in progress

Bare in mind that these are the first prototypes, things like colours can be adjusted and I agree they're not as exciting as they could be as far as that is concerned. I have had the chance to play most of them however and apart from some very minor trem issues (which will be resolved in the production models) they really do play amazingly well and sound fantastic, a great choice of pickups and hardware.
    The bass just blew me away, as a bassist I am biased though! haha! but it's something special believe me and it sounds....delightful!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Williams View Post
    Bare in mind that these are the first prototypes, things like colours can be adjusted and I agree they're not as exciting as they could be as far as that is concerned. I have had the chance to play most of them however and apart from some very minor trem issues (which will be resolved in the production models) they really do play amazingly well and sound fantastic, a great choice of pickups and hardware.
    The bass just blew me away, as a bassist I am biased though! haha! but it's something special believe me and it sounds....delightful!
    What are the Pickups / Hardware options for these?
    Caparison Horus Maple Scarab
    Caparison TAT II Frozen Sky
    Edwards E-FV-100D - Incoming NGD
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727
    #1 HeadBender Mod - Horus ??? - Still in progress

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBender
    So I guess so far I am the only one a bit disappointed?
    I like the idea of the C2 series but honestly I'm not that taken with any shown so far. Although the bue horus is pretty I wouldn't buy it. But then, I don't think I'd ever really want to buy a Caparison without the clock inlays.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBender
    The Orbit on the pic seems like having only 1 Humbucker?
    It has 2, although the neck pickup is a bit hard to see. I'm pretty sure all the axes in that first pic are just the current Capa models.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]