Thread: Can someone please cover this!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can someone please cover this!

Would love to see someone cover the whole song! One of my all time favourites. I am learning, but lately haven't had the time. And i need talent to play this, which i am well and truly lacking in! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArELZEYr444

Anyone else a fan?
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

I love Scar Symmetry although I've never really listened to that last album. Couldn't really get into the new vocalists, it's just not the same.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    I love Scar Symmetry although I've never really listened to that last album. Couldn't really get into the new vocalists, it's just not the same.
    Yeah thats the same as pretty much 90% of the fanbase. Not me though. I prefer the Lars and Roberth combination over Christian. Plus i think their songwriting has really matured on the unseen empire compared with DMD. Less focus on riff's, solo's and more on flow and song structure. That's just my 2cents though. Illuminoid Dream Sequence would have to be one of the best metal slngs ive heard in a long time. Masterpiece.
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

Fair enough man! I will definitely give the new album a go one day, I'm sure I could grow to like it. But every time I see it at JB it's always still like $30. ^ _ ^
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]