Thread: Get the Caparison C2 Series HRG-QD Matt Wicklund plays on Ghost Ship Octavius Debut!

Get the Caparison C2 Series HRG-QD Matt Wicklund plays on Ghost Ship Octavius Debut!

The new Progressive Metal band Ghost Ship Octavius featuring Caparison Artist Matt Wicklund (God Forbid, HIMSA) and Van Williams (Nevermore, Ashes of Ares) are running a Kickstarter Campaign where you can get their debut album and EXCLUSIVE Perks including this NEW Caparison C2 Series HRG-QD Trans Blue Burst guitar that Matt will play on the Album! This should go fast, and can be picked up right here for only $1500!!! Matt will video himself playing solos in the studio with it and then send it to the lucky buyer!

Check it out here! http://kck.st/1n3nMsO

The GSO Debut will be featuring guest guitar solos by Mattias IA Eklundh, Jeff Loomis, Per Nilsson, Chris Caffery and Rusty Cooley. Be sure to order your copy right away to make sure this meets the goal and becomes a reality!

Take my money!

Done and dusted

Edit: as in I've contributed. The campaign is still going haha
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

Is it just me, or does the kickstarter not accept paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulous View Post
    Is it just me, or does the kickstarter not accept paypal?
    That is correct...for whatever reason, Kickstarter does not accept Paypal...only major credit or debit cards. But, for those that do not have a credit or debit card to use, we have set up a special Paypal button on our webpage. Just follow this link and enter the Package Number you want into the field, click the Paypal button and enter the correct amount in. We will take care of the rest! Here's that link: http://www.ghostshipoctavius.com/gho...KICKSTART.html

Quote Originally Posted by Staygrey92 View Post
    Done and dusted

Edit: as in I've contributed. The campaign is still going haha
    That's awesome! Thanks for supporting us and helping to make this all happen!!! If you can get a couple of friends to pledge, I will hook you up with the FROZEN TICKET...which gets you Exclusive music and other cool stuff. .

Quote Originally Posted by MTAT View Post
    That is correct...for whatever reason, Kickstarter does not accept Paypal...only major credit or debit cards. But, for those that do not have a credit or debit card to use, we have set up a special Paypal button on our webpage. Just follow this link and enter the Package Number you want into the field, click the Paypal button and enter the correct amount in. We will take care of the rest! Here's that link: http://www.ghostshipoctavius.com/gho...KICKSTART.html
    That's fantastic. I'm glad I asked. Will put my order in now

Quote Originally Posted by MTAT View Post
    That's awesome! Thanks for supporting us and helping to make this all happen!!! If you can get a couple of friends to pledge, I will hook you up with the FROZEN TICKET...which gets you Exclusive music and other cool stuff. .
    shrek-the-halls-sad-donkey-4.jpg

But I dont have any friends

Hahaha I'll see how I go mate. Will spread the word
    Caparison Horus HGS Pro BlackModded Natural Finish

We've shared it over on the Aus Cap group for you. I'd really like to see this album get off the ground!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/1.../?notif_t=like

Thanks guys! Your support helps a lot!!! We will make a really wild and unique album for you guys with lots of crazy guitar playing everywhere! .