Thread: Jaden Rose

Jaden Rose

Hi there,

I was taking a look the other day to some of the high-end UK-based luthiers, namely Blackmachine, Daemoness and Jaden Rose and was wondering if anyone had any firsthand experience with the latter. While the Blackmachine and Daemoness have a quite a large following among the metal community, Jaden Rose does not seem to get the same sort of recognition. Most reviews I have found on Jaden's axes are generally really good, so I was wondering if there is any particular reason for the "lack" of recognition. Maybe all Jaden needs to do is send some axes to Misha & Co...
    Music Man Axis Tribute - 2012
    Music Man Silhouette Special - TBC
    Gibson Flying V Silverburst - 2008
    Please donate Caparison

Fred (the Shred) Brum was a big user of Jaden's guitars, and always spoke very highly of them as far as I remember. Fred just signed up to this forum a few weeks ago too I think.

But you're right, I don't really hear about Jadens anywhere... they seemed good?!
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

Many thanks Wolvie! Jaden's axes are quite popular here in the UK and there are really good deals to be had in the second hand market, especially compared to some of the other UK names. If I were in the market for another axe, I think I would give'em a good look.

On a separate note, I called Feline Guitars (making the Bmachine B6) as mi LP needs some TLC and apparently one can jump easily in the B6 waiting list if ready to pay on short notice. Flagging in case anyone is interested.

I do have a ton of them. Great quality and made by a top bloke.