Thread: NGD: 05 Angelus in Black Cherry, former artist owned model

NGD: 05 Angelus in Black Cherry, former artist owned model

Well I finally got myself an Angelus and am absolutely floored by it. This was one of Jona Weinhofens ones, more specifically the one that got destroyed on tour (link here http://www.guitarworld.com/bring-me-...-broken-guitar). I bought it from a guy who had it meticulously rebuilt and I have never seen such quality work before. The repair receipt was in the case when I got it and the repair cost as much as I paid for the guitar. It sounds an absolute treat and has automatically become the number one guitar on the roster. I'm now about to sell off a whole bunch of other guitars to fund another one or two Caparisons. The only thing I will change on this is replacing the 81/85 set with a 57/66 set as I prefer them these days and installing 3 volume controls (one for each pickup with a master volume).

"I'm afraid of new guitars. They're too shiny, I can't play them or take them anywhere. They might get damaged!"

Hey dude!!!! Glad you got it!!! Was hoping to hear from you! Glad you love it!!
    Caparison TAT-FX in Gloss Black
    Caparison Horus-M3 in Snowstorm
    Caparison JSM
    EVH 5150III 50 Watt Head + 2X12 EVH Cabinet
    Maxon OD808
    ISP Decimator
    TC Electronics Hall of Fame
    TC Electronics Flashback
    TC Electronics Polytune
    D'Addario NYXL 10-46 and 11-49 Strings.