Hi guys,

For sale is my 1992 Gibson Les Paul in white with ebony fingerboard. The guitar is in really good condition for its age (turning 23 this year!). She has some small dings and marks here and there, but nothing too offensive. The colour has now turned into a yellowy cream shade, which in my opinion looks great and adds mojo to the guitar. Note that the leather bit of the strap has caused some orangey marks where the strap meets the lower part of the body (see pictures)

The guitar got a full set up just before Christmas and plays and sounds great (if Les Pauls are your thing obviously). The previous owner changed the stock Kluxon tuners for what looks like Gotoh or Grover ones (can't confirm this as they are unbranded). I still have the original Kluxons, so she can be easily turned back to stock if wanted. Frets are in good shape and should have at least 1.5 to 2 years of playing left in them (unless you play 10 hours a day).

She comes with a brand new Epiphone branded hard case, almost identical to Gibson original cases, except for the logo.

Price: 550 + shipping. Happy to ship anywhere in the world.
Trades EU/UK only: I am really after a Caparison (no Orbits) but could consider a Gibson Explorer or a Musicman EVHs (not Axis). Obviously, cash your way depending on guitar and condition.

Please do not hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions, or want additional pictures.

http://s274.photobucket.com/user/Esp...0Studio%201992

Many thanks!