Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 models

Anyone have any namm pictures??? Pricing??

I have seen 4:

Caparison Horus Maple Scarab
    Caparison TAT II Frozen Sky
    Edwards E-FV-100D - Incoming NGD
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727
    #1 HeadBender Mod - Horus ??? - Still in progress

Spectrum black is fucking amazing. Its a transparent black that has sparkle to it. You have to see it in person, as its very hard to capture in pictures. You can sort of get the gist of it on the capa site, but IMO, the pics don't do the spectrum finishes justice.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthtastic View Post
    Spectrum black is fucking amazing. Its a transparent black that has sparkle to it. You have to see it in person, as its very hard to capture in pictures. You can sort of get the gist of it on the capa site, but IMO, the pics don't do the spectrum finishes justice.
    To be honest, the Blue and Red spectrum finishes look kinda cheap for me, I hope its just the pictures that don't do the justice, but I am a bit disappointed with those. The Solar Flare sponge finish on the Horus with Ebony board looks really cool though.
    Caparison Horus Maple Scarab
    Caparison TAT II Frozen Sky
    Edwards E-FV-100D - Incoming NGD
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727
    #1 HeadBender Mod - Horus ??? - Still in progress

Stealthtastic, Did you see the price on the new 6 string Angelus? How did the dark ale look in person?
    Last edited by cj87; 26-01-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBender View Post
    To be honest, the Blue and Red spectrum finishes look kinda cheap for me, I hope its just the pictures that don't do the justice, but I am a bit disappointed with those. The Solar Flare sponge finish on the Horus with Ebony board looks really cool though.
    I promise you they are anything but cheap. They are deep transparent colors with a pearlescent shimmer to them, so they look VERY unique under lights.

The new Horus looks cool. Would love one, but I'm still yet to pick up my 2014 Horus m3 and can't get Caps in Australia anymore anyway

One negative point I have with my Horus C2 is the arm carve doesn't go far enough forward. This isn't a problem when playing sitting down, but standing up, my arm is just forward of the arm carve and is uncomfortable going over the sharper round-over. The new Horus looks better as the slightly skew body shape brings that arm carve forward a little, and also gives 1 fret more access at the neck pocket (from the looks of it).
    Caparison Horus M3 Snow Storm
    Caparison Horus C2 Trans black
    Copley Black Limba V
    Formentin Sheoak 7 string
    Edwards Explorer
    Yamaha RBX774 bass
    Yamaha BBN5A bass
    Hand made Black LP Copy
    Randall V2 head
    Randall RS412XLT cab

Looks like there will be a few new Angelus models in my collection this year.
    www.facebook.com/IntoShadow

The Caparison 2015, 20th Anniversary Product Lineup is now live on the website... In case not everyone has seen them.
    http://www.caparisonguitars.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cj87 View Post
    Stealthtastic, Did you see the price on the new 6 string Angelus? How did the dark ale look in person?
    I didn't see the pricing unfortunately. Didn't even realize it was posted there haha