So... pretty straightforward guys. I opened up my Trans Dark Rose to look for the Schaller serial in order to figure out which one of the three available Tremol-no models I need. But I can't figure it out. I have no idea if I need the clamp or the pin type version of this device.

Can anybody help suggest the right thing?