Thread: "My Experience With Caparison" Caparison's dedicated customer service for my Tat 7

"My Experience With Caparison" Caparison's dedicated customer service for my Tat 7

Hi everyone,
    I am sure you have seen my post about the Tat Special 7 I ordered. First and foremost I would like to thank Gabe (Caparison Rep) and also Mikey Flynn (Killswitch engage) an authorized guitar luthier and tech for Caparison USA East Coast. There were some strange issues with my guitar and they are still trying to determine as to what might have happened between transit and getting to me through the dealer. I had noticed some high frets and the guitar was very difficult to play. I won't get into details because the primary focus of this post to be a testament of the superior customer service and expert care I had received. I had contacted Caparison about the issues and within less than 24 hours I received an email from Gabe. He was very concerned and wanted to ensure the guitar would be thoroughly evaluated and taken care of, he had me send the guitar to Mikey Flynn on the East Coast. I received an email from Mikey pretty quickly as it was a fast turn around that guitar is now 100% and to schedule pickup. I personally drove to Mikey Flynn's shop to pick up the guitar to eliminate any possibility of this guitar getting damaged during shipping etc. after being repaired. When I arrived Mikey quickly opened the case and it is was in my hands and guitar plays buttery smooth and the action is "silly" low just the way I like it! Mikey is incredibly detail oriented, talented and we chatted for hours and he is in amazing person and he is one of those luthiers you always want to know. You know how you find that really good doctor, dentist, mechanic and you stick with them forever because you can see their passion and dedication. Mikey is a wizard and a magician. He understands exactly how these guitars are meant to be setup and cared for sharing the Caparison vision. I could not be happier with the guitar and it's great to know Caparison stands behind their guitars 110% and they will do what it takes to ensure you receive and have nothing but the best.

It was an honor and a privilege to work with Gabe & Mikey.

~Joe M (A Caparison guitar player for life)

Below are some pictures of this beauty!

Congrats man, that's awesome.

Glad you're loving it.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    Congrats man, that's awesome.

Glad you're loving it.
    Thank you.

Today I finally had almost a full day to myself and played for over 9hrs

That's pretty sweet.

I've barely played 9hrs in the last year.... ^ _ ^
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

Stunning guitar bud !!! Enjoy
    Caparison Custom Dellinger 7 M3 Black Rose with EMG 707 pick ups
    Caparison Custom Horus Snow Storm M3 with EMG 85 & SA pick ups
    Caparison Horus Grey Oiled Walnut Maple neck with EMG 85 & SA pick ups
    Caparison Black Knight ebony neck with EMG 85 & SA pick ups
    Line 6 POD X3 Live

ENDORSING
    Caparison Guitars
    Hughes & Kettner
    Elixir Strings

Eyefear guitarist/ composer Dark Epic Symphonic Power Metal

Beautiful guitar dude! Glad the issues got sorted
    Guitarist at Enter Twilight
    https://www.facebook.com/entertwilightband

Admin at Caparison Players Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1378776992369660/

For a second there I thought it was going to be a horror story and offer to take care of the guitar for you but I'm glad to hear everything worked out!
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

Just doing a quick followup hear. My Guitar is still playing beautifully! Just had to adjust the truss rod a hair due the season changing but other than that it still plays like I am playing on glass!

Beautiful guitar. Enjoy!
    www.inlovingmemory.es
    (melancholic doom/death)

Caparison: Dellinger SE-OM, Angelus HGS GM ProWhite, Angelus HGS TransBlack, Angelus TR Trans.RedBurst, TAT Red Sunset, TAT Frozen Sky
    Mayones: Regius 6 Gothic, Regius 7 Gothic, Duvell Elite 6, Setius 7 Gothic
    Skervesen: 4AP Custom, Raptor 6 NTB Custom, Raptor 7 FF Custom, Shoggie 7FF
    Ran: Crusher 7 FT Custom
    Strandberg: Boden USA 7
    Ibanez: J.Custom RG8527Z BX