Thread: Wiring Superswitch HSH in Dellinger

Wiring Superswitch HSH in Dellinger

Hello all. I am new to wiring and have been having trouble figuring out a new setup for my Dellinger.

I wanted to change the push-push for a push pull and during that realized the 5way had a damaged slug. So I ordered a superswitch from Dimarzio and now I cant figure out how to make the diagram from Dimarzio work for the Caparison pickups.

I am using the Tosin Abasi wiring diagram since its doing the same thing I am after with the Super Switch and a Push-Pull tone pot.
    I just dont know what the wires on the SH-N and VS-I correlate to. I have Budds old table but that is listing all 4 conductor hum buckers and I need to know what the three in these correspond to.

This is my reference:

And here is what I got so far:

If somebody can help with what the cables on the Caparison are (hot, ground etc) or tell me what to hook up where of whats left thatd be great.

And if you know of a good article or tutorial that explains pickups and how to wire them Id really appreciate the contribution. Thanks!!!
    Ich seh was was du nicht siehst.

Ok. I solved it and everything as far as I can tell works just great. The Orange drop added nice mellowness to the tone roll and when off it gives an amazing quack sound almost like a weird wah. Love how it turned out.

Thought someone might find a diagram useful.

Ich seh was was du nicht siehst.