Thread: Extremely let down by Kiesel Guitars.

Extremely let down by Kiesel Guitars.

Extremely let down by Kiesel. Long story. I ordered a V6 in early Nov that was due to be ready Dec 3rd. It was delayed a couple of times and I received it on Jan 23rd. As soon as I opened the case I noticed a couple of scratches on the top and the finish over the logo was bubbled up. It also had Kiesels signature wonky side dots and the neck pickup was screwed down crooked right up against the neck and a few paint pimples. I immediately called and was told they would take care of it and was asked to take pics. It was referred to Mike Jones who reacted very slowly and took 6 days just to send a call label. I also messaged Jeff Kiesel who told me to deal with Mike. They didn't even seem surprised. So long story short it has now been at Kiesel almost 6 weeks and was refinished, despite the fact I told them I did not want a brand new guitar that was refinished. Not to mention they just completely ignored the crooked side dots. So I finally decided that I just wasn't happy and called to get an exchange as they had a guitar in stock that I liked. I was even willing to pay the $400 difference. Well while I was on hold for Mike to ask Jeff they raised the price of the guitar by $400 and told me it was a mistake, and they would not honor it. Then I asked for a refund and they told me because I had requested a zero fret that I owned it and there was no refund. This is just pure BS. I have been treated like I didn't matter the entire time. So much for joining the family. I'm sure the guitar will be fine when I get it back, but I really don't even want the damn thing now. Since getting my V6 I have sung Kiesels praises and even defended their issues and this is the service I get. Let down.

Last edited by yellowv03; 15-03-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Seems like Kiesel adapted quickly to djent luthier standards
    A fuck-up on an "option 50" is still a fuck-up, you should get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Schantist View Post
    Seems like Kiesel adapted quickly to djent luthier standards
    A fuck-up on an "option 50" is still a fuck-up, you should get a refund.
    They finally did agree to refund me.

Why some guitar brands refuses to admit flaws in their builts?. At least you got a refund
    www.inlovingmemory.es
    (melancholic doom/death)

Caparison: Dellinger SE-OM, Angelus HGS GM ProWhite, Angelus HGS TransBlack, Angelus TR Trans.RedBurst, TAT Red Sunset, TAT Frozen Sky
    Mayones: Regius 6 Gothic, Regius 7 Gothic, Duvell Elite 6, Setius 7 Gothic
    Skervesen: 4AP Custom, Raptor 6 NTB Custom, Raptor 7 FF Custom, Shoggie 7FF
    Ran: Crusher 7 FT Custom
    Strandberg: Boden USA 7
    Ibanez: J.Custom RG8527Z BX