Caparison Horus HGS with ebony fingerboard - in the sought after oiled walnut finish. This guitar has been well looked after and despite this, has some mild cosmetic wear n tear. The front of the guitar is immaculate, and the wood grain characteristically is unlike any other in my opinion. The posterior body is immaculate too, with the exception of the neck bolts with have incurred some light oxidation.
Here's where the issues arise. The posterior neck for unknown reasons has a slight off tinge of colour, almost looking aged in spite of its actual age and little play-time.

Another problem is tampered wiring which has for some reason, bypassed the neck pickup. The bridge pickup still works perfectly, but switching to the neck bypasses sound entirely. This happened after taking the guitar to a guitar tech in Edinburgh for a setup and when it was returned to me, this fault was present.

The guitar is setup for drop Bb, had a recent fret polish and plays like a monster. None of the aforementioned affect playability, and in the 5 years I've owned it, I can recite almost every occasion it's been played.
It comes with the owner manual, whammy bar, hard case and installed in the bridge and neck are a Bare Knuckle Warpig and Sinner respectively.

Looking for 1100 (pounds). I rarely check the message boards here so feel free to email me at scottcgowans@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Pictures can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WGGe...99877926956682