Thread: Itaru Signed Caparison Horus Custom Shop

Itaru Signed Caparison Horus Custom Shop

This is a one of a kind 27 fret shred machine. This guitar was a custom shop previously owned by death metal master and former Caparison endorsee, Peter Joseph (ex. The Absence.)
    I purchased it from BRL Guitarworks, Toronto and is hotrodded out to the max. This guitar was made when Caparison was pretty much a one man shop turning out only a few killer guitars a month (long before the company restructure.)
    Specs:
    BRL Premium Package, velvet neck mod, rounded fretboard edges, leveled frets
    Ebony fingerboard with cream binding
    Pickups- Bridge Dimarzio X2N, Neck Dimarzio Tone Zone setup of Michael Romeo of Symphony X)
    Custom 3 way selector switch, single volume knob
    German made Shaller Floyd Rose with allen key trem arm
    Floyd Rose Upgrades- Big brass tone block
    ESP arming adjuster for maximum tuning stability.
    Back plate signed by Caparison founder and chief designer, Itaru Kanno. This is the only guitar to actually bear his signature.
    The small back plate shows a light engraving of the USMC emblem. This can be easily covered with a coat of spray paint if desired.
    It will ship with a hard case.
    I have shipped guitars internationally many times and would be happy to do so.

I will accept paypal transactions and guitar will ship within 24 hours of receiving full payment unless other arrangements are made. I will also be happy to take the package to the USPS or Fedex to get you an exact shipping quote.

This guitar is an absolute shred monster, and it sounds and plays like a dream. I would love to keep her, but career....kids.... you know how it goes :-)

$1800USD

I'll consider reasonable offers and will be happy to answer any questions for you. Thanks for looking!

I have no idea if these pics are loaded correctly. Email me at theshreducator.wl@gmail.com if you can't see them. Thanks!

IMG_1111.JPGIMG_1109.jpgIMG_1108.JPGIMG_1106.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1111.JPGIMG_1109.jpgIMG_1108.JPGIMG_1106.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1105.jpg

Sold!!