This posting is one of my other Caparisons. It is a 24 fret Dellinger 7 string with oiled mahogany finish. Minty fresh condition.
This guitar was also purchased from BRL Guitarworks, Toronto and has the premium package, velvet neck mod, rounded fretboard edges, slight scallop on frets 20-24. This guitar was actually the final guitar to be built before the Floyd Rose version was replaced with a fixed bridge.
Other features include:
Original Floyd Rose 7
Floyd Rose Upgrades Big Brass Tone Block- this guitar has sustain for days
ESP arming adjuster for maximum tuning stability
Stock Caparison pickups, they are really versatile and I never found a need to replace them.
Push/push tone knob
Black cliplock strap installed
Guitar will ship in original Caparison hard case.

I will be happy to ship internationally, I have ship MANY guitars this way and never had an issue. If you would like an exact shipping quote, I am happy to drive it by USPS or FEDEX and run the numbers.

I accept paypal transactions, and guitar will ship 24 hours after receiving payment unless other arrangements are made.

$2000USD

I will consider reasonable offers, and will be happy to help if you have any questions. You can email me at theshreducator.wl@gmail.com. This is the only 7 I have played that is a comfortable as a 6 string. Thanks for looking and please check out my other Caparison for sale.

IMG_1113.jpgIMG_1114.jpgIMG_1115.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1117.jpg