Thread: FS: Caparison Horus Thundercloud

FS: Caparison Horus Thundercloud

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Parting with this as I am quitting music for a while because I'm expecting my first child. This is one of my favorite guitars that I own (along with two other Caparison Horus that are now sold). If you're here you know what this is. It is a 2006 (I believe, I'll double check) model and I am the second owner. It sat in the previous owners closet for years. I will get some high resolution pics up here in the next few days. These are the ones the previous owner sent me before I purchased it.

Modifications (if any): Dimarzio CrunchLab in the bridge + Tone zone in the neck. Coil tap installed via push/pull on the volume knob. Selection via 3 way switch. All professionally done.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Caparison case with a rip in the tolex. Comes with all paperwork, adjustment tools, and certificate of authenticity from Caparison, etc..

Location (City,State or City,Country): San Antonio, Tx

International OK? : US only unless you want to pay shipping to your part of the world.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1450 + shipping

Pictures: Attached

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!!!

Any questions? Feel free to PM me.

$1450 with free shipping (continental US) through this weekend. Hit me up.