Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dellinger Mahogany Gloss

Dellinger Mahogany Gloss

Just got this in, one of my personal new toys and won't be part of my stock. Might end up putting it through the "custom shop" to fix up and everything, but I just don't know what I want to do with this just yet. Here's a video of the guitar, there's no playing on it but it'll definitely give you an idea of what it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6XWi000Uo

Cheers,

Budd
    Last edited by buddroyce; 04-07-2008 at 04:30 AM.
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

Child_of_Bodom Guest
    That's a nice guitar!! Congrats man!

Sebas Honing Guest
    "Running out of battery time here, so..."CLICK!

Nice guitar! Too bad of the missing serial number. Makes it harder to recover when it's stolen (unless you end up customizing it like hell).

Greets, Sebas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebas Honing View Post
    "Running out of battery time here, so..."CLICK!

Nice guitar! Too bad of the missing serial number. Makes it harder to recover when it's stolen (unless you end up customizing it like hell).

Greets, Sebas.
    I love that battery time thing!!! It's almost like it was timed just right!! LOL!!

It's a real shame for the serial #, but then again how many Caparisons do you know with the serial # scratched off?

Not to accuse the forum member you bought it from of anything, but where I come from a scrached off serial number usually means a stolen item.

agrees with yellowv03, that is a bit suspicious, just make sure where u bought it from everything checks out

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv03 View Post
    Not to accuse the forum member you bought it from of anything, but where I come from a scrached off serial number usually means a stolen item.
    Yeah, that crossed my mind to begin with, but everything seems to be ok and the guitar is awesome so that's all I really care. Seeing that it's a used instrument, it's a prime candidate to test some of my experiments in my M.O.D. shop (Modifications On Demand aka Semi-custom shop).
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask

Ha that guitar looks familar....hmmm... its really weird to see its got its own video, surreal even, like someone stole it and decided to mock me. I didnt know it was more glossier then the others. I guess I have never seen other dellingers in person since they are rare around here. The action was really too high?! I thought it was damn Ibanez style low when I owned it, haha. You sould post a before and after MOD pics/videos. See ya Ed C.

Love it. Congrats!

SJLee Guest
    I personally wouldn't care if it was "hot" or anything. All I'd care about is getting an awesome guitar!